Touchscreen Phone- 10-15K

qatibjanmeet

Disciple
I am having 3110 Classic and soon buy a phone .......
I am considering (touchscreen , Good multimedia facilities , normal camera , watch movies on big screen)

Here are phones
Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic
Nokia X6
Nokia C6
:huh:So...Which should i buy..

qatibjanmeet said:
Samsung galaxy 3 gt-i5801 is good phone but nol flash and less memory provided with phone......anyone can give some info about Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic bcoz i liked it most

aviod 5800 as it does not have good touch experience and is old model too

triple s said:
Go for Samsung galaxy 3 gt-i5801!! :)
I second that. It has capacitive touchscreen, good multimedia features and decent camera, so 3 out 4 of your requirements are already fulfilled. I am not sure what you mean by "wacth movies on big screen"? Are you talking about TV-out or simply want a big HANDSET screen to watch movies on? Most phones have 3.2" tocuhscreen these days..so there isn't much choice there. Galaxy S has 4" tocuhscreen but that costs 27k+.

HTC Wildfire has pathetically lower resolution (WVGA, 240 x 320 pixels), which restricts the app usage on Android market. Some have reported the pixelated look of both icons and text. Its audio player is just decent and video player has audio sync issues. The only plus side is, it has 5 MP cam with flash. Not worth at the cost of 15k, IMO.

If you want to watch movies than go for X6( leave c6 and 5800 as they have resistive screens)
If you want to run a lot of apps and want to get a feel of nice UI go for galaxy 3. Only drawback is it has lower resolution so videos won't be that crisp.
yesterday I tried playing a 700mb dvd rip in avi format on galaxy 3 and it played it without any lag

techno_guy said:
aviod 5800 as it does not have good touch experience and is old model too
Comparing with Nokia X6(Having same features except OS and cam), It is too good according to me! Because i am using it. And let me tell ya, it has good touch Expirience than X6! You might have fascinated with Android 2.1, if so, don't think more, Have it!!:hap2:

triple s said:
Comparing with Nokia X6(Having same features except OS and cam), It is too good according to me! Because i am using it. And let me tell ya, it has good touch Expirience than X6! You might have fascinated with Android 2.1, if so, don't think more, Have it!!:hap2:

ya but but 5800 has resistive touch screen while X6 has capacitive one

Sorry Guys but I am not getting any phone....:( But can u all tell me any phone in range of 6K ...Can i consider nokia 5233 for making calls only.Because i will be gifted a apple ipod touch 4G and my needs of multimedia , camera and Wifi r full filled :cool2:

Back