TOTAL DAMAGE for the Gunners and Big win for the Red Devils..

devvfata1ity

Adept
Aug 3, 2009
NEW 'LOL' BOMBAY
chiragsthakur said:
Supporting your fav team doesnt mean you should criticize other club supporters and call them losers. Thats what I said, that you dont love football as a game, you love it coz you get a chance to criticize others. Anyways I dont want to stretch it further. Enjoy the game, its just a game, take it in sporting spirit and stop criticizing. :)

Its not criticism and plz dont say something that will start a flame war especially if you dont understand it. Rivalry is part and parcel of professional football. It makes football what is it. If everybody took your stance of the Ghandian Way, then we wont have any of the famous derbies in football anymore. I am simply voicing my support for ManUtd nothing else.

Onemufc

Skilled
Apr 16, 2011
As to those who say you were missing first team players we missed Rio , Vida , Carrick ,Valencia .

If anyone who felt pity for arsenal just close your eyes and remember the Keown incident on RVN and you shall be good.

chiragsthakur

Skilled
Apr 20, 2011
Mumbai
Yeah. Thats true. But fyi, the players who were on the ground for manutd were having experience as they had played earlier in big games. Whereas on the other hand, arsenal was playing with players that were not experienced and some of them were debutants. Arsenals best mids werent available, not even one and even two of arsenals best defenders were absent. Whereas Experienced players like Theo and Rvp scored one each (missed a penalty though), Arshavin as always was a flop show.

xtremevicky said:
As to those who say you were missing first team players we missed Rio , Vida , Carrick ,Valencia .

If anyone who felt pity for arsenal just close your eyes and remember the Keown incident on RVN and you shall be good.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

You called us losers in your very first comment and you are asking me not to say anything that will start flame eh.... :S

devvfata1ity said:
Its not criticism and plz dont say something that will start a flame war especially if you dont understand it. Rivalry is part and parcel of professional football. It makes football what is it. If everybody took your stance of the Ghandian Way, then we wont have any of the famous derbies in football anymore. I am simply voicing my support for ManUtd nothing else.

Jasku

Skilled
Apr 27, 2008
xtremevicky said:

Please dont quote single incidents, there are million worse incidents of blatant cheating by Manu players, its part and parcel of the game, deal with it.

vheezay

Disciple
Jun 10, 2011
We dont care for our noisy neighbours.. we've beaten them in community shiled and will beat them in the derby also.... chelsea look a pale shadow of themseleves.... as for loserpool.. that would be the match.. they r on the rise and its always tough to predict whoz gonna win in the northwest derby against manutd.... But beign a ManU fan i'll say repeat the arsenal dose on Pool.. At the moment its a three horse race... Manu, Shitty and the cockney dippers....but in the end the title would come bck to old Trafford..am sure abt that :)...

No matter what dippers or scouse fans say.... Its a cakewalk for ManU......As for the noisy neighbours...i'd say only one thing.... Money can buy u great players but winning the league takes a different mindset.....

Glory Glory Manutd..... ;)

Onemufc

Skilled
Apr 16, 2011
Jasku said:
Please dont quote single incidents, there are million worse incidents of blatant cheating by Manu players, its part and parcel of the game, deal with it.

That is why I dont and will never pity you . Serves you right that 8-2 scoreline and total humiliation .

mjumrani

Skilled
Aug 18, 2008
New Delhi
People, some suggestions if I may.

Stop being so overconfident with the current United side. Its just the bloody beginning of the season.

Cheating is a part of football. Any fan has got to be nuts to think that their team has players that don't cheat. Goes for united, arsenal and any other team out there. Stop saying stupid things. (Though I would like to say Barca players deserve an oscar for their acting)

I know a lot of United supporters and they were just happy with the goals. Beating Arsenal was no fun this time as it was a very depleted side. More depleted than ours by a long mile.

Any loyalist would know that.

And to add for a certain few, Grow up man.

Onemufc

Skilled
Apr 16, 2011
mjumrani said:
People, some suggestions if I may.

Stop being so overconfident with the current United side. Its just the bloody beginning of the season.

Cheating is a part of football. Any fan has got to be nuts to think that their team has players that don't cheat. Goes for united, arsenal and any other team out there. Stop saying stupid things. (Though I would like to say Barca players deserve an oscar for their acting)

I know a lot of United supporters and they were just happy with the goals. Beating Arsenal was no fun this time as it was a very depleted side. More depleted than ours by a long mile.

Any loyalist would know that.

Stop generalizing it . You are a loyalist and you did not enjoy it that is your problem . I loved it . Each and every goal . Each and every moment of it . Forget that it is the beginning of the season . I dont care.

I did not say to Wenger to not spend money . They mocked us when they were invincible now we mock them for " I would 8-2 to be a Arsenal fan " . This is rivalry if you dont understand then dont generalize it .

mjumrani

Skilled
Aug 18, 2008
New Delhi
xtremevicky said:
Stop generalizing it . You are a loyalist and you did not enjoy it that is your problem . I loved it . Each and every goal . Each and every moment of it . Forget that it is the beginning of the season . I dont care.

I did not say to Wenger to not spend money . They mocked us when they were invincible now we mock them for " I would 8-2 to be a Arsenal fan " . This is rivalry if you dont understand then dont generalize it .

First, If you really want to know what united fans are like I advise you to go to Old Trafford for once.

Second, I never said I didn't enjoy every moment of the match.

And third, Liverpool is a bigger rival to us. Go ask Sir Alex. Did you even read his match comments after the match?

I'm not trying to take away anything from my team. We haven't even been tested yet. The aresenal game was no test.

Onemufc

Skilled
Apr 16, 2011
mjumrani said:
First, If you really want to know what united fans are like I advise you to go to Old Trafford for once.

Second, I never said I didn't enjoy every moment of the match.

And third, Liverpool is a bigger rival to us. Go ask Sir Alex. Did you even read his match comments after the match?

I'm not trying to take away anything from my team. We haven't even been tested yet. The aresenal game was no test.

My point is I dont feel for them . I dont . Liverpool , Leeds , City , Arsenal = CFC . I know this order .

Test or not . The win was special and I will cherish it .

Have you been to OT ?

mjumrani

Skilled
Aug 18, 2008
New Delhi
Yes I have.

I don't feel for them eiher, but that doesn't mean you just go ahead and rub in their face.

Saying that they did during their time, so we will too is a bad attitude.

In my group of closest friends, there is an Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Barca and Valencia supporter. If we felt that way, we would never be friends.

Just a request man, enjoy the moment, cherish it, but just don't start hating anyone because they support someone/something you don't or hate.

Jasku

Skilled
Apr 27, 2008
^^ I couldnt agree more man, most of my friends are united supporters, and we know how to behave with each other. I read reports of the MAnU v Arsenal match and they all said that Manu fans were pretty gracious and did not rub it in for the Arsenal fans, as any loyalist would know the season has just started and beating this Arsenal side is by no means a great achievement. The scousers beat us 0-2 for god's sake.

I can see some transfer activity by Arsenal not the players I personally prefer, but atleast somethings happening!...

Jasku

Skilled
Apr 27, 2008
mjumrani said:
Thanks for that :)

I hear arsenal are in talks with Mertesacker and Andre Santos.

yea, but i am really hoping we can get Cahill, Mertesacker is really slow, but gives Arsenal much needed physical presence....

chiragsthakur

Skilled
Apr 20, 2011
Mumbai
^^ I hope what you heard is correct.. But its highly unlikely that with only one day remaining for transfer window to shut, a big player like mertesacker could be signed.. One player almost inn though... Park young... Lets see who comes as a surprise for us..

As I had said earlier, we 9 friends went to poptates to see tha match, 8 Man utd supporters and 1 Arsenal (me) supporter. But still we never criticize each other. Rather we enjoy the game a lot :)