Toca Race driver 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
stormblast said:
lol whats the warning for. he isnt abusing any1 is he. he has his own opinion which others arent agreeing to. so thats no reason for warning.

& as far as q3 goes every1 knows scrizer sux bad at it. remember su tourney. hahahaha

well, the warning was for using of abusive language in the forums, and ofcource personal attacks against more than one member,

@scrizer

please avoid doing so in the future...

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said previously, I love this thread.

All I have to say to people (all people) who get so worked up about a video game - get a life.

And can someone please tell me what makes a game "arcade"? Originally, (back in the 80s and early 90s) arcade games were more advanced due to better hardware - now they are the same as PC games (do arcades really exist anymore except as part of bowling alleys, amusement parks etc?). In fact, PCs & consoles have the same steering wheels, joysticks, fancy speakers, graphics cards etc which can outclass any old arcade machine.

As for sim - well supposedly they simulate the real world. I don't see why a game can't be a sim and an arcade game at once. If you think arcade games are meant to be easy, well that is hardly a difference to quibble about. And how difficult could a sim be (for driving games at least). If it is unearthly difficult then it is clearly not a simulation - in the real world every other person drives a car.

And can we please not talk about sodomy over here?

stormblast said:
lol whats the warning for. he isnt abusing any1 is he. he has his own opinion which others arent agreeing to. so thats no reason for warning.

& as far as q3 goes every1 knows scrizer sux bad at it. remember su tourney. hahahaha

you think that he isnt... thats coz i have already deleted the offensive content.

you castrated the posts, delete them rather than have them handicapped. An entire generation of still born fetuses fertilized from the dry semen off your thigh will inherit the earth.

Now everyone will go on with their lives thinking toca is an arcade game and saumil will take over the world and make you all mindless swines.

Even Jesus was crucified.

i dont subscribe to your definition of offensive, it was going allright until you came and started shitting out warnings, you even derailed the thread, if people find it offensive they can say so themselves, stop being the moral police for the mass consiousness.

Two virtual tags pinned to your id doesnt make you jesus.

scrizer said:
if people find it offensive they can say so themselves, stop being the moral police for the mass consiousness.

If you notice a small triangular icon with a red border at the top right corner of your post, you will realise it is a "Report Bad Post" link. People use that to bring posts they find offensive to notice, and the Mods/G-Mods are here to deal with that.

For the record, your posts were reported as offensive FOUR times - which happens to be an all-time high! :p

Scrizer, there's a way to argue and debate. No need for you to act the tuff noob who can't be disagree'd with in any points.

params7 said:
Scrizer, there's a way to argue and debate. No need for you to act the tuff noob who can't be disagree'd with in any points.
params you are a disgusting stillborn fetus that was fertiliized from what dried on the thigh.

LOL Scrizer yet hate moderation ?

Maybe you can start a topic for the same in chatterbits section, and the members can discuss.

HAHAHHAHAHAh scrizer. ur old id got banned or what? HAHAHHA

new id with the nick scr1zer. i dont know if any1 noticed it. LOLOLOL

the mod to user ratio is uneven, i was hoping to go beyond my 32 ban score on gigpad, they prefer edition to bannation, i prefer crucification to castration.

params, the very fact that your feeble whines are not being edited is a shame in itself.

and for schrizt sakes stop pming me with your badly orchesterated disses, i had to run it through spellcheck before it even became readable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back