Time for a TE Watch Thread

Oh crum...my collection picture (though a bad one) was lost. Here you all go again:

watch_collection_zps8f183c9c.jpg~original

Some snippets:

As I mentioned before, the horizontal one is an ALLWYN. The movement is original. I had opened the case-back to check it out. Manual Winding....! There is also a Seiko Bell-Matic (circa 1968) in there. The one with the black NATO strap (thanks @gmano). Still works, and the alarm rings true too..! The G-shock is the Riseman with Atomic Sync (though it does not catch in India -since- China is too far). Far left (top row) is the KSeiko BF Kinetic (read post# 2 what BFK stands for), diver class. Someone had asked, before the 300 x 2 crash: The orange dialed one: Orient CFT0005m. See through case back, Power Reserve indicator, Sapphire Crystal, Manual Bezel.

^Individual shots of all these beauties please :)
Yea, as mentioned need to borrow a good camera.

More details of the 4th, 5t 6th and 7th watch(brown strap) in the top row.

And the fossil and the one next to that in the 2nd row please.

4th: Casio Edifice, Chronometer.
5th: Citizen NaviHawk Promaster, Eco Drive. 5 Year power reserve.
6th: ESPRIT, Chronometer.
7th: Titan, with a Miyota movement. Display case back. Auto-winding + manual. 24H complication too.

Next to the Fossil is a Tisot PRC 200, but quartz.

This thread needs a bump.

Excellent collection @asingh

My interest in watches and time pieces was rekindled after I got the HMT White Pilot in my hands. (Many many many thanks to @gmano )

Here is my humble collection -

spddw1.jpg

Top row, L->R
Swiss Legend Commander 20066-BB-01-GA (My workhorse; my only actual purchase in my collection)
Longines Conquest L3.660.4.56.6 (The star of my collection; gifted by the wife)
Kenneth Cole KC9226 (The backup dress watch; gifted by the in-laws)
Titan Octane 9214SM02 (gifted by dad)

Bottom Row, L->R
HMT White Pilot (the piece that got my interest fired up; gifted by a friend)
Fastrack NB3039SM02 (gifted by the nurses of the hospital I work at)
Seiko SNE098 (gifted by my aunt; the oldest in my collection and probably my first; been working without a hitch for 15 years)
Casio G-Shock G-510D-1AVS (gifted by mom when I got into medical school; went through 3 motorcycle accidents on my wrist and came out with scratches. Still working flawlessly after 11 years)

I am learning in leaps and bounds and already have my eyes set on 4 new watches that I plan to acquire within this year.

@djmykey Yeah I have huge ham sized hands. All these HMT watches with 36mm cases look tiny on my 7.5" wrist. But the small size lends a vintage classy look nonetheless. Any of the three HMTs I own can stand on its own as an elegant dress watch.

@surajspai Neither. Fateh doesn't have this model in stock, he only has the one which has 3,6,9,12 in Devanagari. Hari didn't reply to my messages.

I got it from a guy in the US who was nice enough to ship to New Delhi. The watch cost me only $22 shipped to my doorstep.

@surajspai Neither. Fateh doesn't have this model in stock, he only has the one which has 3,6,9,12 in Devanagari. Hari didn't reply to my messages.

I got it from a guy in the US who was nice enough to ship to New Delhi. The watch cost me only $22 shipped to my doorstep.

Wish HMT made those in 40mm. Beautiful dial.[DOUBLEPOST=1398925273][/DOUBLEPOST]
@djmykey Yeah I have huge ham sized hands. All these HMT watches with 36mm cases look tiny on my 7.5" wrist. But the small size lends a vintage classy look nonetheless. Any of the three HMTs I own can stand on its own as an elegant dress watch.
Yeah me too have 7.5 inch wrist and coupled with my huuuge frame they look very awkward on me. But still love(and buy) them for their sheer elegance.

I have huge wrists too.. but still I share the same emotion abt the HMT watches. They are simply classy man.

^ agreed despite their smaller case size HMT watches looks class even on a thick wrist. Just waiting to replace my Vishwa to a more comfortable shoe.

I need to get a case for my watches like all of you have.

This is another watch I wear regularly. Seagull 1963 chronograph. Hand wound. I really liked the blue and red hands on it. Decent power reserve, I get about 35 hours.

3iwrOXU.jpg

Back