Tim Tara offering Rs.4700 off on iPhone 5 MRP

For such a costly thing, I would suggest stay away. They were even recently in the news on Pehredaar too for non delivery of orders and delay in refunds.

A guy paid 15K for speakers in June has yet not got his refund. This is the biggest fraud site. As said above stay away like plague....

Just encountered with this superb deal at Tim Tara. They are offering Rs. 4700 off after applying coupons on the iPhone 5. So the pricing will be,

iPhone 5 16GB - Rs. 40,800/-
iPhone 5 32GB - Rs. 47,800/-
iPhone 5 64GB - Rs. 54,800/-

I'm planning to order one. Anybody with me? How is Tim Tara, worth ordering?

Sire to be honest they are not offering you 4700 off. They are offering you mental trauma coupled with days or even months of restlessness which will involve you calling up their CC everyday (in which you will spend 1k) and then if that's not enough they can also offer you lot of sleepless nights when you will be sticking your face to your laptop screen opening your netbanking and checking if your money has been refunded or not.
So all in all RUNAWAY.

P.S : Sorry for bold font and color but that was necessary considering the situation.

The final amount in the cart is coming to Rs. 41,200/- for 16GB after applying the coupon. They are charging 500/- for shipping. Also delivery time is 3 weeks.

The final amount in the cart is coming to Rs. 41,200/- for 16GB after applying the coupon. They are charging 500/- for shipping. Also delivery time is 3 weeks.

and 3 weeks is means all working days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays & public holidays, which means almost a month.

I remember ordering once, it said delivery time 10 days, when i used to speak to their CC, she used to tell me 10 working days, anyways i cancelled my order & got refund in 3 months.

Stay away. One of the few who actually got their orders fulfilled by Timtata. That too after two months, and after raising a dispute with the credit card company.

Timtara has so bad reputation that even cnbc awaaz Pehredar had one whole episode on it.Where their main reply was their chain having problem in delivering.

I feel they are a Ponzi site. Just moving money from one corner to another.

All Taras means star will disappear Once u make the payment...:lol:
Can buy from them if they offer me 15 years of emi loan option, with zero down payment,secondly i want a Top end Model White 64gb :rofl:
Tim tara yeh dhun To Bajana :rofl:

Back