Thinking of buying a high end phone.

dovakhiin

Adept
Guys ,i'll be getting my first salary so I've decided to go all out and buy the best phone possible.Two phones that stand out are the HTC one X and Galaxy S3.I've never used a smart phone till now so i'd like someone to explain the pros and cons of each phone. Also can someone tell me if there any good subscription deals by airtel on these phones?,since i have an airtel connection and i would like to transfer it.

Looks like HTC has a lot of takers too.I'm thinking of getting the white.Camera is better.Even video is higher resolution but the main selling point for me is the looks,but I'm sure some people find sg3 better looking.

Apart from the screen time, which to be honest isnt that bad after a few recharge cycles, there is nothing that SGS3 has on One X. They are evenly matched. U wouldnt go wrong with either.

Do you really like the rear of the HTC One X? I mean the camera sensor is popping out of the phone and looks ugly. Though I have not got the phone in my hand but it may also create problem when you place the phone on any plane surface like table. Looks wise, I must say SIII's slim body looks better than HTC (only sharing my point of view) :)

Doesnt look ugly to me. Ofc subjective :) Hold the phone in your hand then you will understand the difference.

Do you really like the rear of the HTC One X? I mean the camera sensor is popping out of the phone and looks ugly. Though I have not got the phone in my hand but it may also create problem when you place the phone on any plane surface like table. Looks wise, I must say SIII's slim body looks better than HTC (only sharing my point of view) :)

yeah..that's expected I knew some people would prefer SGS3.For me HTC One X looks very futuristic,the white version looks very aperture science like(from the game portal). I really like that look.

Samsung Galaxy S3 is better than the HTC One X. It is very cheapest than the HTC One X. It is a great features like Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Protection Glass 2, 8 mega pixel, LED Flash and Autofocus camera, 16/32/64 GB storage and 1 GB RAM internal memory, 64 GB external memory, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, Android OS, Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 cpu, Stereo FM radio with RDS, HTML and Adobe Flash browsers, Li-Ion 2100 mAh standard battery ect.

HOX is cheaper by few thousands and HOX has almost all those features some of which are better in HOX.

Thanks for your reply but I am not agree with you. I think Samsung Galaxy S3 is better than the HTC One X. It's features also better than the HTC One X. It's price very cheap and today it is latest mobile in the market.
Dude you're talking like a possessed samsung zombie ."Samsung good..samsung cheap...samsung best". I agree sgs3 has some better features but what makes you think its cheap? It's one of the most expensive phones in the market.

my suggestion would be personally try it out before deciding S3 or HOX! I did the same mistake and bought S3 and now again bought HOX... one reason could be i'm used to Sense, may be thats why i did not like Samsung at all! Apart from that HOX's screen is way better than S3! May be one reason for S3 battery backup is high is, they've reduced the auto brightness control is very very less.. Even 100% manual brightness will not match 40% brightness of HOX. So try before buying!!!

Everywhere. Even the S2 is faster than the S3 for regular usage. If you go to a Iphone once, everything else lags in comparison. I just sold the S3 today and bought a iPhone 4s and I am absolutely satisfied.

Back