The Team Fortress 2 item trading thread

pretttt

Skilled
May 14, 2009
Bangalore
b_naresh said:
AFAIK Cadavar's cranium can't be crafted from the unusual metal + 4 refined metal recipe - that will give you either the Voodoo Juju or the Skull hat. I got the Skull hat from that recipe. I traded keys to get the refined metal I needed.

Too bad :( . That is the best one. But, I dont really want to spend money for it. Oh well, maybe some other hat then.

b_naresh

Adept
Apr 12, 2005
I'm looking to trade my duplicate hats(for other hats), duels(for 1 scrap/2 weapons each), name tags and description tag(1 reclaimed each), duplicate weapons or weapons I don't care about(1 scrap/2 weapons each), black and white paints(1 reclaimed each). My steam id is same as my TE id. You can see my backpack here:
TF2 Backpack - Miaow|LF Medic/Spy Sunbeam
As you can see from my backpack, at the moment, the hats I have for trade are: Vintage Soldier Stash, Stout Shako, Tough Guy's Toque, Pugilist Protector, Respectless Rubber Glove, Napper's Respite, Old Guadalajara, Safe'n'Sound.
Some of the hats I don't have and am looking for are: Master's Yellow Belt, Kabuto, Dapper Topper, Hound Dog, Cadaver's Cranium, Fancy Fedora.

b_naresh

Adept
Apr 12, 2005
I'm buying festive crates. If anyone is interested, please trade me tonight. My steam id is the same as my TE id.

Sei

Skilled
Aug 14, 2006
Pune
saumilsingh said:
You sir, are poor and Irish. I slap you.
Hahahhahaha

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

b_naresh said:
I'm buying festive crates. If anyone is interested, please trade me tonight. My steam id is the same as my TE id.
Wow, your backpack is full!

PS: On a side note, I so want the Defiant Spartan! :(

b_naresh

Adept
Apr 12, 2005
^^Yeah, I'm proud of my backpack! Maybe I should add my backpack link in my signature or post it in the show-off section.:)

b_naresh

Adept
Apr 12, 2005
I have the following paints for trade:
Indubitably Green
A Color Similar to Slate
Drably Olive
The Color of a Gentlemann's Business Pants
Zephaniah's Greed
Dark Salmon Injustice
Noble Hatter's Violet
Color No. 216-190-216
A Deep Commitment to Purple
Mann Co. Orange
Muskelmannbraun
Peculiarly Drab Tincture
Radigan Conagher Brown

Looking to trade these for 1 reclaimed metal each. Those interested can trade me. My steam id is the same as my TE id.

kvikram

Skilled
Nov 16, 2010
I'm willing to trade The Righteous Bison (Soldier) for Tomislav (Heavy).

My steam id is kvikram19.