The Tarantula Returns!!!

mav2000 said:
Awesome setup and reall nice stuff....but please take out those two noctua fans...they just dont go with the overall scheme..

if I do the gpu & cpu heat

I like them too
NAV33N said:
Awesome Rig there Udit.

i think your next upgrade may be your proccy, from 920 to 930. :p
920 to 970/990 ;)

apollyon said:
Why would anyone want to upgrade from a 920 to a 930 :S
May be because Sky is so high?
tongu23e.gif
May be he is looking for the ultimatum?
Invision18.gif

eBRo

Congrats Udit :), Plastic shroud on GTX 480 is removed ? I guess it will effect fan’s ability to push air against resistance (static pressure). Ducts/Shrouds/Tunnel are recommended.

SidhuScorpion said:
Congrats Udit :), Plastic shroud on GTX 480 is removed ? I guess it will effect fan’s ability to push air against resistance (static pressure). Ducts/Shrouds/Tunnel are recommended.
the metal shroud breaks my fan & increases 5C :)

OMG, truly a monster machine.Never seen any rig like that. Congratz on this awesome purchase.

Have fun with the tarantula....totally drooling stuff........

I have 1 question in my mind, plz dont mind,,,,"What kind of work will you do on this computer" ????. I can't imagine...

harpreet89 said:
OMG, truly a monster machine.Never seen any rig like that. Congratz on this awesome purchase.

Have fun with the tarantula....totally drooling stuff........

I have 1 question in my mind, plz dont mind,,,,"What kind of work will you do on this computer" ????. I can't imagine...
watch movies, play music, surf the net & game

what games are you playing right now?

it is a monster rig,

a real Crysis and Metro 2033 cruncher!!

it can play any game for 2 years on full details!!:)

funkysourav said:
what games are you playing right now?

it is a monster rig,

a real Crysis and Metro 2033 cruncher!!

it can play any game for 2 years on full details!!:)
currently I don't game

Udit said:
watch movies, play music, surf the net & game
man....i cant even think at this moment to get anything which is even 1/4 th or 1/8 th of your's machine.:S
But hope to build a similar kind when i'll get placement in good company. :bleh:
And I also total the damages you've mentioned in your post and it was around Rs.165178 :goodjob:

And have you got your SSD issues resolved? I think its some kind of driver/software problem which shows a fresh hard drive's life only 70%.

I think you now hold the crown for the Best Computer on TE. I hope so....

harpreet89 said:
man....i cant even think at this moment to get anything which is even 1/4 th or 1/8 th of your's machine.:S

But hope to build a similar kind when i'll get placement in good company. :bleh:

And I also total the damages you've mentioned in your post and it was around Rs.165178 :goodjob:

And have you got your SSD issues resolved? I think its some kind of driver/software problem which shows a fresh hard drive's life only 70%.

I think you now hold the crown for the Best Computer on TE. I hope so....
I stopped caring about the ssd

I guess 3rd on TE after naga & toolius

now I just want better cooling, a W3670 6 core with HT & 6GB more RAM

Back