The Spartacus Discussion Thread ! (Spoilers Alert)

It's a good thing that the Makers realised that the 'side'stories of Batiatus & Crixus were equally liked by the viewers. This now gives them an opportunity to build on that!

Desecrator said:
^LOL yeah I'm counting on Dexter's next season now. Hope he's already recovered by now.

Any eta on dexter's next season?

I'm thinkin of watchin Rome and 24..if u havent, watch Battle star galactica..its awesome..

Party Monger said:
Any eta on dexter's next season?

I'm thinkin of watchin Rome and 24..if u havent, watch Battle star galactica..its awesome..

Heard rumours that it airs this September. All depends on his health conditions I suppose. :(

Was just downloading Breaking Bad. Have heard about Battlestar Galactica - shall download the first few episodes and see if it's worth a watch. Thanks monger. :)

^^

Yeah Battlestar Galactica is one helluva series especially if you are a Sci Fi fan!!

But an important point. Before watching the episodes in season 1 make sure you watch the 2 episode mini series else you wont make head or tail of the episodes in season 1 when they start!!

Edit: I see that Saumil has already suggested it. Btw, 2 episode mini series? U sure?? :S ! I remember seeing a 2 episode 3 hour mini series. Did i miss something??

'Spartacus' prequel pre-production gets underway - USATODAY.com

Pre-production is underway on a six-part prequel to Starz's hit original series Spartacus: Blood and Sand, reports USA TODAY's Gary Levin.

Andy Whitfield, who played the title character in the series, will appear in the prequel briefly, but Lucy Lawless and John Hannah take center stage in this story of the rise of the House of Batiatus and its champions before Spartacus arrives as a captured Thracian slave.

The show had hoped to keep production crews going while Whitfield recovered from cancer treatment. Filming of the second season of Spartacus was supposed to begin last month, so this fills some time -- and brings back both Lawless and Hannah, who were killed off in the finale.

With the title still to be determined, the prequel will begin production this summer in New Zealand, and is slated to air on Starz in January 2011.

Back