The scam that is Maggi Double Masala

Well the OP is right, I like maggi masala myself, but lately its taste has changed and the quantity of tastemaker has reduced :(

Better idea to these firms would be to blatantly introduce products with clear demarcations:

1) Here ye is the old Product with old taste n quantity. Just pony up the cash and get it in all its glory.

2) The Economy pack we introduced to let parliament session run smoothly. Cuz we care.

@OP, I agree with your observation in toto. The double Maslaa flavor you are talking about, is actually sold as "Masala Damdaar". And contrary to adverts, there are notsabzee in it.

Yea, I meant Dumdaar Masala not Double Masala, my bad.

Sunfeast and Lays are big-time ripoffs as well.
Round round noodles my foot, everyone knows a SQUARE is a more complete use of space than a circle. Just ask those biologists trying to perfect square tomatoes in order to save on storage and transport space.

As for Lays, you're basically paying 20 bucks for a bag of Nitrogen :p.

Among noodles I like chaudhry noodles also called wai wai. Don't know what's wrong With maggi nowadays . It has become thinner, bland, unexciting. I don't know if it's available now, but there was a maggi called dal atta noodles with sambhar flavour. Is it still selling?

I stopped eating maggi, but I found an alternative for it... Got a pack of fried noodles from market for rs.20/- and a rs.30/- Chings Manchow soup pack.... Just take 3 cups water, empty that soup pack in it, let it boil and then put fried noodles and enjoy soup as well as noodles.... Try it guys, I found it really very tasty... You can small chicken pieces as well :)

lays chips ohhh so right ... potato size going down, packet getting more n more stuffed with air

same goes for cheezeballs , they aint the same

sorry to hijack thread

does anyone feel this SILK Dairy Milk is actually the old Dairy Milk and now normal dairy milk is sugar dump thats all

chiragsthakur said:
I stopped eating maggi, but I found an alternative for it... Got a pack of fried noodles from market for rs.20/- and a rs.30/- Chings Manchow soup pack.... Just take 3 cups water, empty that soup pack in it, let it boil and then put fried noodles and enjoy soup as well as noodles.... Try it guys, I found it really very tasty... You can small chicken pieces as well :)

Explain sir.

fried noodles?

I prefer Horlicks Foodles now. Although I don't complain about what noodles I get in front of me. The secret to great tasting instant noodles lies in the skill of preparing it and experimenting with various spices, masalas and external readymade food additives - I dunked in paneer, eggs, kfc chicken pieces - the secret recipe, and the best of all - get instant soup and put the noodles in. Black pepper and olive oil also makes noodles taste good. I tried cooking/white wine once with a mix of rogan ghost masala - it was good.

I've can't have Maggie and Smoodles after trying Chings. Expensive but they have a taste of their own ....

And what did you Have to add to it:no: . Atleast others were honest in their opinions.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Not addressed to roxtin.

Back