The Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus Thread.

@YashBhatt

Thanks bro, i downloaded the Nexus tool kit, Could you guide me on which kernel to use? Have you noticed any performance difference?

Im currently using the GLaDoS kernel,its good...i didnt try the franco kernel because ppl seem to have some issues with it....
Glados kernel is really good,gives you alot of options to tweak ur GNex but you might have to purchase its control app from the market if you arent able to use the adb commands tht the developer has mentioned...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to buy G Nexus i9250. Let me know the best deals available around. Ebay india best price is around 26.5K. I am based out of chennai. Anyone from chennai picked it up at lower price?

Looking to buy G Nexus i9250. Let me know the best deals available around. Ebay india best price is around 26.5K. I am based out of chennai. Anyone from chennai picked it up at lower price?

Did you try out your local market ?? Its a lot cheaper than ebay,you will get the GNex for 23-24K locally and you can even get the piece checked before buying it
so if your spending so much money on a piece that has no warranty in india better buy it locally.....

Thanks Yash

Yet to check in local market. Thats the reason why I am looking out for people, who have already bought it from chennai. Lil scary as this is first time I am looking out to buy from grey market.

Thanks Yash

Yet to check in local market. Thats the reason why I am looking out for people, who have already bought it from chennai. Lil scary as this is first time I am looking out to buy from grey market.

if u find the seller in local market..in chennai.........can u tell me plz becoz i wanna buy from chennai..........i'm from a.p and will get it from my relatives if found good deal.....

I am buying directly (not thru ebay) from a Ebay power seller at 23.3k shipped to you, 12 months dealer warranty inclusive, brand new sealed box. Local market costs about 24.5k.
I can share the details if you are interested, after verifying how my order goes through.

I am buying directly (not thru ebay) from a Ebay power seller at 23.3k shipped to you, 12 months dealer warranty inclusive, brand new sealed box. Local market costs about 24.5k.
I can share the details if you are interested, after verifying how my order goes through.

plz tell me dude........i wanna buy this

Hey @akish4u, I will share the details once I receive the device and I am SATISFIED. As buying directly will always have risks associated.

I am expecting it to be delivered on Monday. Give me time till I receive the device.

Hey akish4u, I will share the details once I receive the device and I am SATISFIED. As buying directly will always have risks associated.

I am expecting it to be delivered on Monday. Give me time till I receive the device.

sure dude....will be waiting for ur reply:happy26:

This is risky bussiness here......
Dealing outside of Ebay norms can be a not so pleasing experience afterall you are playing 24k for a phone that has no warranty
If there is no source in your local market then please use a reliable medium....

I got a SEALED pack piece from my local market dealer,he broke the seal when i agreed to buy it....checked the phone properly and then gave it to me
so grey market pieces turn out to be risky sometimes so just be careful while dealing offsite

@YashBhatt - Yeah you are right. This guy gives you 12 months dealer warranty. Local market even after paying a premium gets me only open box piece. Seller has already shipped the item. I will update how it turns up on Monday.

Seller is great responsive to all my queries.

@YashBhatt - Yeah you are right. This guy gives you 12 months dealer warranty. Local market even after paying a premium gets me only open box piece. Seller has already shipped the item. I will update how it turns up on Monday.

Seller is great responsive to all my queries.

Then its great,make sure he isn't fooling you with the "dealer's warranty"
Get a physical acknowledgement from him regarding the warranty......

Most of the dealer warranties are good for nothing. I reckon most, if not all, just provide warranty against software issues only which honestly is a big joke.

This is risky bussiness here......
Dealing outside of Ebay norms can be a not so pleasing experience afterall you are playing 24k for a phone that has no warranty
If there is no source in your local market then please use a reliable medium....

I got a SEALED pack piece from my local market dealer,he broke the seal when i agreed to buy it....checked the phone properly and then gave it to me
so grey market pieces turn out to be risky sometimes so just be careful while dealing offsite

where did u buy in local market.........in which place........i want the peice in sealed box

where did u buy in local market.........in which place........i want the peice in sealed box

First of all,you won't get a sealed box since every dealer will check the piece coming in from the distributor
Now that doesn't mean its a use phone or damaged its just for the dealer's safety

I got a sealed box because i knew the dealer very well and he opened the box in front of me as he ordered a fresh piece from the distributor
And i got it from mumbai

Received my GNex. All fine. Sealed Box. PM me for dealer contact. 23.3 K inclusive of shipping with 12 months dealer warranty. 22.7K without dealer warranty.

Received my GNex. All fine. Sealed Box. PM me for dealer contact. 23.3 K inclusive of shipping with 12 months dealer warranty. 22.7K without dealer warranty.

Great deal, Does the dealer warranty include hardware repairs?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@all-The first post is updated, Please check ;)

Back