The Road to 35 and a Thank you thread!

fire

Disciple
Well it has officially taken me 69(give or take 1)days to get to 35 posts...whoo hoo....

Well anyway i made this post to recap a few snippets of my experience in TE for the pas 69 days.
I officially joined TE on August 10th '09.. and immedietly after joining up i got pm from a mod called Xterminator welcoming me to TE...
I was like WTF and remember thinking that the mods in this forum are very courteous and take time to welcome each members..
So i decided to send him a pm back thanking him...for which he politely replied back saying that it was an auto generated message...:p
After joining up, i spent endless hours trying to take in as much tech info as possible, and
with my limited knewledge i tried to help some(very very few number) guys on the way ..well atleast i tried to :bleh:..

Well somewhere in the middle i decided to get an alienware m15x laptop and started a thread asking people for some help in purchasing it...i was hoping that i would get good response...but sadly all i got was around 300 views but no replies :S..

Since i did not yet get my alienware...i decided to get a PSP for time being
and was confused between 3004 or GO.. so started a thread for it..but was skeptical if anyone would help me..but whoa..got overwhelming response..
i wanna speacially thank phoenix844884 for his help in making me decide on 2004 and helping me set it up .. if not for him i would have ended up with
the unhackable PSP GO...
So thank you Dood :hap2:...

My next thanx goes to Praashant for his prompt service...and selling me a good product..

Sometime back i remember seeing a guy called Amarbir selling stuffs in market but he had this condition "only for people who have 50 or more posts".
Back then i thought this was ridiculous and not justifiable..and wanted to protest against it..but then after thinking for a few moments, i think he is right in a way since it looked as though many new comers(refraining from using the word newbie or noob for now :) for obvious reasons) were only benefitting from the deals..
But dude Amarbir, not every one joins TE just for buying stuff you know..
Maybe there is some other way to regulate it..i don't know..just some of my thoughts..

And final thanx as of now, goes to fah33m who although did not have to , PM'ed me today(or was that yesterday:S) informing me of a GO on sansa clip plus..regarding which i had inquired some days back...

So thanx to you too dude :hap2:...

Well that's it guys...a few events , griping and a few thank you's from me for all that which has happened in this course of my first 35 posts :)...
Peace~

I was like WTF and remember thinking that the mods in this forum are very courteous and take time to welcome each members..

that's an automated message:p:p:p:p

what a thread! first of it's kind

fire said:
Well it has officially taken me 69(give or take 1)days to get to 35 posts...whoo hoo....

Well anyway i made this post to recap a few snippets of my experience in TE for the pas 69 days.
I officially joined TE on August 10th '09.. and immedietly after joining up i got pm from a mod called Xterminator welcoming me to TE...
So i decided to send him a pm back thanking him...for which he politely replied back saying that it was an auto generated message...:p
After joining up, i spent endless hours trying to take in as much tech info as possible, and
with my limited knewledge i tried to help some(very very few number) guys on the way ..well atleast i tried to :bleh:..

Well somewhere in the middle i decided to get an alienware m15x laptop and started a thread asking people for some help in purchasing it...i was hoping that i would get good response...but sadly all i got was around 300 views but no replies :S..

Since i did not yet get my alienware...i decided to get a PSP for time being
and was confused between 3004 or GO.. so started a thread for it..but was skeptical if anyone would help me..but whoa..got overwhelming response..
i wanna speacially thank phoenix844884 for his help in making me decide on 2004 and helping me set it up .. if not for him i would have ended up with
the unhackable PSP GO...
So thank you Dood :hap2:...

My next thanx goes to Praashant for his prompt service...and selling me a good product..

Sometime back i remember seeing a guy called Amarbir selling stuffs in market but he had this condition "only for people who have 50 or more posts".
Back then i thought this was ridiculous and not justifiable..and wanted to protest against it..but then after thinking for a few moments, i think he is right in a way since it looked as though many new comers(refraining from using the word newbie or noob for now :) for obvious reasons) were only benefitting from the deals..
But dude Amarbir, not every one joins TE just for buying stuff you know..
Maybe there is some other way to regulate it..i don't know..just some of my thoughts..

And final thanx as of now, goes to fah33m who although did not have to , PM'ed me today(or was that yesterday:S) informing me of a GO on sansa clip plus..regarding which i had inquired some days back...

So thanx to you too dude :hap2:...

Well that's it guys...a few events , griping and a few thank you's from me for all that which has happened in this course of my first 35 posts :)...
Peace~
Hey man, thanks for all the nice words. Like I said before, just enjoy your PSP and have a blast. :)

As for the PSP Go, it is now hackable as posted by our friend above. But how hackable and what all will it allow remains to be seen. In fact if it turns out that it will run CFW, then it just might be my next purchase (or not, considering we both want the Nokia N900 real bad! :p)

This is a one of its kind thread. Keep up the good work mate.

Regards

microsoft said:
that's an automated message:p:p:p:p

yea , it was kinda embarassing when i realized that..:ashamed:
raksrules said:
^^ Was going to post the same thing....
First of a Kind thread :p

:O then you could share your experience/thank you's over here too :)

Striker10 said:

Thx for the info dude...though now am perfectly happy with my 2004

kippu said:
welcome fire and i see a nice future for you :D

Gee..thanx a lot :p

phoenix844884 said:
Hey man, thanks for all the nice words. Like I said before, just enjoy your PSP and have a blast. :)

As for the PSP Go, it is now hackable as posted by our friend above. But how hackable and what all will it allow remains to be seen. In fact if it turns out that it will run CFW, then it just might be my next purchase (or not, considering we both want the Nokia N900 real bad! :p)

This is a one of its kind thread. Keep up the good work mate.

Regards

Ladies and gentlemen .. my 1st buddy in TE .. :)
broadway said:
Congratulations. I joined on 3rd June 09 and post count till now is 26.

Perseverance man..you'll get there one day..hell even i got there :p

Peace~

P.S..Whoo hoo just learnt how to multi quote :clap:

broadway said:
(jaise aap ke gand ko aag lag gayi ho)

uh what ?...sorry do not understand hindi

Edit :
@hmasalia ..just noticed..thank you..btw i joined on 10 august :p

@Crazy_Eddy..thanx for the heads up :p but the 35 post dint feel significant to me coz now i could post in market section but rather as a full transition into TE ..
It's like changing job from novice to a 1st jobber in ragnarok mmorpg ...heh i know stupid comparison.(was addicted to that game few years back X_X )

^ I agree :yeah:

@Fire - first of all, welcome to TE. You don't need to thank any of us.. It's our duty to help and get help from others. That's how community works.. About your alienware thread thing, such things happen on forums don't worry about it :D.. Market on TE is India's biggest online Trade Center running on a forum.. So no need to explain how good it is :D

salluks said:
good now start spamming in general talk :p

Well i do not think that this thread is a spam , i intended to share my experience in TE the good and bad with a mention of people who helped me out when i was new here..which as far as i reckon comes under general talk only...

Technically though by answering your above post i am spamming this particular thread..:)

I may be wrong though...:ashamed:

Peace~

Back