The Photography Thread !

Posting after a long time...

Please comment on my mistakes.. :)

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

@salluks: 1, 4, 5, 6 have very nice color and are great shots! #4 would have been slightly better with an off-center composition but still very very vivid shots! Seriously, where was this - surely not India (looking at the turtles).

@tirthankar: #1 is good but perhaps you could have gotten closer to the flower to avoid a bit of that background. U've used flash in #4 which is has kinda flattened the image - flash mostly doesn't work for close-ups like this.

Cheers!
Payne

-D.Payne- said:
@tirthankar: #1 is good but perhaps you could have gotten closer to the flower to avoid a bit of that background. U've used flash in #4 which is has kinda flattened the image - flash mostly doesn't work for close-ups like this.

thankx.. :)

are these better?

6.jpg

7.jpg

wow thanks guys, its actually from bannergatta Zoo in bangalore, they've opened a new butterfly museum there..

most of the photos are spoilt due to the cages.

Some pics from my side.

View of a Malaysian Port from Punggol Beach. Taken with a 50mm f/1.8 prime lens.

The crane magnified from the right hand corner from the previous image. Taken with a 55-250 on full tele.

Nothing when compared to what others posted here, but I really like the pic somehow.

Taken with a Canon powershot 720IS on route to Malaysia from Chennai. I used Picasa "Im feeling lucky" to automatically adjust the image.

img3175filtered.jpg

oops...how do i link thumnails of my pics from flickr to the post here? dont wanna upload to picscrazy or other server

touzeen said:
oops...how do i link thumnails of my pics from flickr to the post here? dont wanna upload to picscrazy or other server

get the image location and use the img bbcode. For eg

[ img]http://www.flickr.com/image1919[ /img] without the spaces.

Back