The Photography Thread !

Sunset at Pichola Lake, Udaipur, India.

There was a dark cloud on the horizon; so I had to be content with this "sunset".

---
udaipur_pichola01.jpg

Spotted these high-range Himalayas - 8000mtr peaks from an Indigo flight - from Siliguri to Bengaluru. I have labeled the peaks of the entire complex of mountains around Mt.Everest.
View attachment 187294
Thank you for your appreciation.
You can view more names of peaks on the peak finder, as I have approximately located the flight location while taking this photo.
here is the link: https://www.peakfinder.com/?lat=26....7932&azi=321.6&alt=0.86&fov=12.78&cfg=s&name=

Beautiful carved idol of Parshvanatha in the Jain Derasar, Ranakpur, Rajasthan.
The temple is famous for its beautiful carved idol of Parshvanatha made out of a single marble slab. The idol has 1008 snake heads and numerous tails. Two chauri bearers and Yaksha and yakshi, half-human and half-snake, stand on either side. There are two elephants purifying Parshvanatha.
The idol is carved in a single stone and 1008 hoods have been carved over the lord. The tails of male snakes and female snakes are very artistically interwoven creating an illusion that they are interlinked.
Samsung GS8.

20 Things you did not know About Ranakpur

---
ranakpur_jain_mandir01.jpg

The most popular nebula there is, Orion Nebula (M42), the brightest in the northern hemisphere, sits 1300 light years away, a hub of massive star formation. Its red tint comes from hydrogen gas. The Trapezium, four stars at its core, anchors the image.

GFe2rPybcAA2nOP.jpeg

Technical info
==============
Camera : ZWO ASI2600 Color
OTA: Celestron RASA 11" 280mm
Aperture: 279 mm
Focal Length: 620mm
F/Ratio: 2.2
Mount: Paramount ME II

The most popular nebula there is, Orion Nebula (M42), the brightest in the northern hemisphere, sits 1300 light years away, a hub of massive star formation. Its red tint comes from hydrogen gas. The Trapezium, four stars at its core, anchors the image.

View attachment 194172

Technical info
==============
Camera : ZWO ASI2600 Color
OTA: Celestron RASA 11" 280mm
Aperture: 279 mm
Focal Length: 620mm
F/Ratio: 2.2
Mount: Paramount ME II
Can you please upload a high resolution image.

Wanted to ask a gear related question here if appropriate.

I'm a huge fan of small cameras. I would like to get into photography with a M43 camera. I don't want to spend too much money up front so I'm open to buying used. Which Olympus or Lumix cameras would you recommend?

Also, was the Lumix GM1 or GM5 ever sold in India? The body is tiny and I would love to get my hands on one but I will happily defer to the opinions of experts!

Back