The Photography Thread !

xeko.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.com[DOUBLEPOST=1383996487][/DOUBLEPOST]
rsz_img_2108.jpg

Last edited:
^ Execllent photo of Dragon Fly. See if you can rectify the spelling from Drangon to Dragon. Which macro lens did you use? Did you use a ring flash?

Last edited:
^ Execllent photo of Dragon Fly. See if you can rectify the spelling from Drangon to Dragon. Which macro lens did you use? Did you use a ring flash?
Thank you. Corrected the spelling.

Dragon Fly- Canon 50mm f1.8 II lens in reverse was used along with lens extension for this pic. No any flash was used.

Thank you. Corrected the spelling.
Dragon Fly- Canon 50mm f1.8 II lens in reverse was used along with lens extension for this pic. No any flash was used.
Truly awesome. I have been trying to achieve the same using reversal technique as well as using macro. Never achieved the result that you have achieved. 'It's not the machine but the man behind the machine who makes the difference.'

@kundya wow!! great snaps brother!

Which photo processing tool you all use? I need to learn photo stream. Got RAW images but don't know how to process them:( Currently using Irfanview to add watermark :p By the way newbie with Canon 1100D with 18-55 mm lens and 55-250 mm zoom lens. Here are some of mine. Hope you like them. Suggestion welcome :) Somebody please tell me how to ad Flickr photos to the board?

Last edited:
@kundya wow!! great snaps brother!

Which photo processing tool you all use? I need to learn photo stream. Got RAW images but don't know how to process them:( Currently using Irfanview to add watermark :p By the way newbie with Canon 1100D with 18-55 mm lens and 55-250 mm zoom lens. Here are some of mine. Hope you like them. Suggestion welcome :) Somebody please tell me how to ad Flickr photos to the board?

Hi,
All these images are edited in Adobe Camera Raw and then used Photoshop CS 6.

Back