The Photography Thread !

Metalspree

Skilled
Mar 1, 2006
Bangalore
Two more accounts gone to blufox and logistopath.Folks your photos are just amazing wish i can click pics like you folks some day.I am happy that the accounts will be put for good use :).

Reactions: 1 person

fockerunleashed

Disciple
Sep 14, 2009
@Metalspree : i too would like a flickr pro accnt plz ... :eek:hyeah:

nice work ur doing by distributing these accnts :hap2:

Here are a few more shots:

delirious?

Disciple
Jan 1, 2007
djniks.110mb.com
Great snaps people!! Glad to see this thread alive and kicking!
Downtown Manhattan
4355637940_6c8af1db01_o.jpg

Krow

Disciple
May 11, 2009
@Metalspree: May I have a Flickr pro account please? I am an amateur photographer, who clicks with the P&S prosumer camera Sony DSC-H50. I want the account so that I can have a permanent link to my photography portfolio, which I am building once in May. I have currently been into photography for about 15 months. I hope to grow as a photographer a lot with a Flickr pro account.

Here is my first ever try at a panoramic shot. Comprises of four images, one auto stitching software, Adobe Photoshop CS3 levels adjustment layer and contrast and brightness adjustments and last but not least, some cropping. The shots were taken in Ladakh, the view is of Leh Airport and the surrounding scenery. I have not used a tripod for this one, as may be evident.

meghna

Disciple
Mar 14, 2008
Mumbai
@ ANP - Beautiful sky captures there.. very dramatic and surrealistic.. Beg your pardon, haven't gone thru this thread in depth.. but what camera / lens etc ?