The Photography Thread !

by madnav, on Flickr

the colour are getting screwed

pic looks better in PhotoRGB profile but don't know how to maintain that. changes back to sRGB on flickr.

update:

nevermind...figured how to export properly :p

shall i set sRBG as working profile in LR to maintain compatibility?

also, the export to flickr does not seem to add the watermark i created..

nevermind, figured how to export properly :p

image updated

photo.php

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ianyobh-nemor-photography/218204231524026
leviathan16 on deviantART

Took this with my 3GS, and for some reason it looks really good (to me, anyway) so I thought I'd post it here too (also posted in the showoff thread) :D

dipen01 said:
^^
may be its just me, but I don't like those frames that you use with your pics.. !

I dont use it for every picture, but where I feel there is something in the pic which will be enhanced by the frame, I add theframe. Grey, white and black are the colours which I use.

Here the natural framing of bridge rails was being complemented by the framing I created thats the reason I chose to frame this one.

Thanks for the input, Highly appreciated :D

You can look at my two images in next posting where I have framed only one.
mathi_vadhanan said:
I love this shot, nice capture and nice framing. I don't see the gray bars taking anything away from the shot. Lot better than people trying to use black bars (top and bottom) on portait oriented shots.

thanks for the appreciation.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

here is my addition.

Urban Sunrise HDRtonemapped by medpal Bhavin Patel, on Flickr

Had a small booze fest, was playing with my cam. And i took this. I knew it was bad. But this morning i find this particular picture just wonderful. :)

The burning lamp.

IMG_1162 by m-jeri, on Flickr

Back