PC Peripherals The Most Expensive Home Theater System you'll never see nor hear!

Ein

Adept
Maybe you'll hit the lottery, or settle a nice malpractice case and feel the big bucks burning a home-theater-hole in your pocket!

I don't expect to ever see or hear this system, but the various components are highly regarded... certainly among, if not the absolute best, in their class. It's all subjective!

Of course, we'll leave out the cost of the architect and building the room. Your mileage may vary on that one. Palace? Compound? Castle? Crib? It's all different.

And I am forced to leave out the cost of the screen. Not sure what size you'd want. Plus, I couldn't find good data on the pro cinema screen retailers, in case you wanted big. The projector is good to a 40 foot wide picture.
The Projection System: $123,200
Scaler: $3,500
Power Protection: $3,800
Surround Sound Speakers: $675,000
Subwoofers:$19,900
Amplifiers: $187,500
Speaker Cables: $58,750
Interconnect Cables, audio: $100,500
CD, SACD, DVD-Audio/ Video Player: $13,000
Controller: $17,500
Popcorn: $3.75

TOTAL

$1,202,553.75

Check it out @ http://www.greathometheater.com/most-expensive.html :cool2:

stormblast said:
crazy stuff.
if any1 can afford this ill get the popcorn.
Yeah....lemme go one further....If anyone can afford this...you'd probably get popcorn and have it served by aish..with her sitting in your lap.......hell probably get half of the film industries babes to sit in your lap...with the other half getting you.......popcorn ofcourse:bleh:

Back