~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

DarkAngel said:
Nokia X6 16GB ~ 15-16k. Nokia X6 8GB ~ 13-13.5k(Not sure abt availbility in all markets)

Nokia 6700 ~ 11.5k. Its not a smartphone and lacks wifi but has a good cam and a 3.5mm jack.

Outside the Nokia stable there is the SE C903 ~ 10k(lacks wi-fi) and the SE Elm ~ 11k(has wifi). Both are feature phones with good 5MP camera. But they have fast ports. But u can get a 3.5mm jack adapter for these phones.
Well after mch thinking i believe this is gonna be a tuff task.

Nokia 5800 was a pain to use for me and i was trying to steer clear of a tch screen phone. But the moment i do that i find myself running out of ALL options.

6700 i have asked abt, it has loads of issues cropping up time and again.

The SE phones if they are to be used with converters/adapters then that nokia wahtwasitsname wd have been the obv choice.

Darn u Nokia!

Time for a new phone, usage time frame 2-3 yrs:

1) Android(preferred, cant tolerate Symbian anymore) or any other OS?(receiving regular updates) I would hate primitive Android version
2)Apps, apps and lots of apps
3)3G
4) GPS
5) Quality Music Player
6)Touch or Qwerty(no specific preference but no harm if I get Qwerty)
7)Quality screen
8) Any other feature a noob can think of..
Budget: 20k MAX..not even a rupee more.

Open to all handset manufacturers..no specific restriction...

just picked up the nokia e52. i know its an old model but with impeccable features like wi-fi, 3g, all in a slim sleek body. the camera's not bad either and all this for about 12K. the gold and aluminium color looks awesome

rohitjain said:
just picked up the nokia e52. i know its an old model but with impeccable features like wi-fi, 3g, all in a slim sleek body. the camera's not bad either and all this for about 12K. the gold and aluminium color looks awesome
E52 aint old.

It has been re released just few months back and its an awesome phone for the target users. You can flaunt it w/o thinking even for once that it is an old phone. Its pretty well and a no non sense phone in my opinion.

teja92 said:
^^ Also consider Xperia X10 :

getting 2.1+ HD recording in October.........
Never consider Xperia X10 (mini/pro)

Talktime is just not there.

If you are planning to use it as a phone or as a multimedia device.. the talktime just doesnt shows up. Avoid Xperia/X10/Vivaz like plague.

Used all of em and found them draining out pretty quickly. Multimedia features are very nice actually but what's the use if the phone shuts off in the midst??

------------------------------------------------------------------

Queries:

1) Budget Rs.4500.

Decent multimedia features ( Like Gud camera/sound quality/Gud looks as well)

Brand: No Bar.

2) Budget 10k-15k

Good Camera with flash

Good Music phone like features

Preferences:

a) No tchscreen.

b) If From the Nokia stable, nothing like it.

Willing to overlook both these factors if hard pressed for options.

hi need a suggestion for a mobile for my sister... i m planning to give her as a rakhi gift..
specification..
she likes querty keypad phones (slider type)
a good cam
fm nd music player
price range ( 10K)
thnk u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back