~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

looking for cell in the range of 7k for my brother...he is looking for good battery life and nice picture quality...would prefer samsung...

Samsung B3313 Corby Mate is it ne good...

thank u...plzz help

planning to buy a mobile with best battery life,picture clarity and sound.Primarily i go for Nokia ,if others are good i may go for it.

Requirements:

1.good battery life

2.sound

3.picture quality

Price range is under 5k.........please help me

shaplus said:
planning to buy a mobile with best battery life,picture clarity and sound.Primarily i go for Nokia ,if others are good i may go for it.
Requirements:
1.good battery life
2.sound
3.picture quality

Check Nokia 5130 XM.

Dunno if this is the right place to ask ....

but i need to sell my 5130... 10 months old... is 2500+shipping a good price.

No issues. but some paints missing here are there... 6/10 in cosmetic cond.

new ones like 5500 i think....

m-jeri said:
Dunno if this is the right place to ask ....

but i need to sell my 5130... 10 months old... is 2500+shipping a good price.
No issues. but some paints missing here are there... 6/10 in cosmetic cond.

new ones like 5500 i think....

i think you can look for 2.5k shipped once you change its housing :p

shaplus said:
Requirements:
1.good battery life
2.sound
3.picture quality

Nokia 5130XM ~ 5.3k.
This is one of the best music phones from Nokia and your best bet at ~5k budget.

You can also consider the new Nokia 2730 Classic~4.2k. Looks like the 6700 and has 2MP cam, 2" screen and also 3.5mm jack. It has 3G (though only single band i guess, 384kbps):D

Need to buy a mobile for stop-gap usage (as my current one is showing its age) till I can arrange for funds to buy a decent OS based mobile (possibly Android). Need only Call, SMS, calendar, FM, Bluetooth (preferred, but optional). Don't need camera, Music player and other fancy features. Budget should be near 1K rather than 2K.

How are Samsung E1610 and E1080 as options?

ooking for cell in the range of 7k for my brother...he is looking for good battery life and nice picture quality...would prefer samsung...

thank u...plzz help

Edit/Delete Message

m-jeri said:
U mean 22k??.. no mate.. thats too much for me... Even 20k is pushing it for me.. hate expensive phones. and i am a rough user.

Yeas the w995's MAIN flaw imo is the os... :( .. The N86 is still good i guess then.

Any other phones under the prices of 20k worth looking... any phones at all....

My current list is --> n86(most prolly), w995(if no other options are there.)

Dude go and get N86 .. the best phone out there - non touch that is :) Comparing it to w995 is like a insult to gem of this device ..

Tony T13 said:
ooking for cell in the range of 7k for my brother...he is looking for good battery life and nice picture quality...would prefer samsung...
thank u...plzz help
Edit/Delete Message

how about Nokia 5233? should be around 7.5k.

hey.. i'm lookin for a phone within 15k. basically looking for performance,clarity,design.
not sure to go for a touch screen or not.
also please update me with the latest prices of all models of I-PHONE.(might get lucky:))

zrey911 said:
hey.. i'm lookin for a phone within 15k. basically looking for performance,clarity,design.
not sure to go for a touch screen or not.
also please update me with the latest prices of all models of I-PHONE.(might get lucky:))

Nokia E71 (symbian)
Samsung Galaxy or Spica (android)
Nokia 5800XM (symbian)
Nokia N79 (symbian)
HTC Touch2 (winmo)

desiibond said:
Nokia E71 (symbian)
Samsung Galaxy or Spica (android)
Nokia 5800XM (symbian)
Nokia N79 (symbian)
HTC Touch2 (winmo)

thx for the quick response.i'm kinda inclined towards nokia n sony,so my option is mostly 5800xm(cos its touch).
is this phone really reliable and worth it? my main concerns is about the touch screen! how is the responsiveness?

5800xm is a reliable phone. been using it since November and no issues till now. Touch screen response is good and though it doesn't match capacitive touch response, it is very good when compared to the other resistive touch screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back