The Last of Us - Discussion Thread

No idea. Didn't bother with the MP part. There is some faction based gameplay - possibly a deathmatch not sure.

Bought the game alongwith Heavy Rain today. Got the DLC vouchers as well.

Didn't get to play a lot so far, looking forward to playing it this weekend.

Can somebody explain what are the difficulty settings here. Trophy related Q.

I can see a couple of trophies for

1. Completing the game on Hard
2. Completing the game on Hard+

Complete the game twice on Hard?

Yes. You need to complete the game on Hard and continue NG+ on Hard. Oh it doesn't end there! You have two more trophies for Survivor and Survivor+. Besides, the harder modes aren’t unlocked in the beginning. We are talking of at least three or may be even four playthroughs here!

Mmmmmmpphhhh :|

Don't know how hard Survivor+ is. From the reviews it looks like the shooting mech, ammo and resources are very limited to create that "Survival" feel.

This will take some time.

It is certainly doable that's for sure. It may get ridiculously hard when the bloater arrives at the scene but by then you would have got used to the difficulty.

At one stage, the bloater and semi-clickers gave me a hard time (inside the university where we need to start the generator to swipe the keycard), I had to attempt it at least 5-7 times before I could kill the whole swarm.

Yes Same here...
Then I realized with one Molotov I can reduce the bloater's health to almost 50%....
It is certainly doable that's for sure. It may get ridiculously hard when the bloater arrives at the scene but by then you would have got used to the difficulty.

At one stage, the bloater and semi-clickers gave me a hard time (inside the university where we need to start the generator to swipe the keycard), I had to attempt it at least 5-7 times before I could kill the whole swarm.

Got my copy today will play bit by bit. :)

Start from the highest difficulty possible. I believe that is Hard. Since you are going for the trophies, this will help you later. Good luck quix! Hit us up if you have any queries.

And do search every nook and cranny for the artifacts. Will help you collect few trophies with ease.

Was playing the multiplayer. For me it wasnt much interesting. UC multiplayer fans may not like it. Btw it seems the game is long already clocked 10+ hours still in the middle.

This cosplay of the clicker is damn good!

ku-medium.jpg
ku-medium(1).jpg

Via Kotaku

Ellen Page did an AMA on Reddit today early morn and she did not quite appreciate the fact that Naughty Dog ripped off her likeness for the character Ellie - that made the news in several places. Indeed Ellie looks like Ellen; when the game was announced almost all of us thought it was Ellen who was playing the role for Ellie! Turns out Naughty Dog can be legally screwed for doing so since there seems to be a law that prevents the usage of one’s likeness. I don’t think she’d be bothered anyway.

^ Amazing cosplay there.

Started this b*itch a few days ago. Feels unique, stealth + zombie. When ever I hear a zombie based game, I stereotype it as L4D mostly, glad that it ain't that.

Ellen Page did an AMA on Reddit today early morn and she did not quite appreciate the fact that Naughty Dog ripped off her likeness for the character Ellie - that made the news in several places. Indeed Ellie looks like Ellen; when the game was announced almost all of us thought it was Ellen who was playing the role for Ellie! Turns out Naughty Dog can be legally screwed for doing so since there seems to be a law that prevents the usage of one’s likeness. I don’t think she’d be bothered anyway.

Won't happen. Sony wouldn't let her. She probably felt offended because she too is working in a game (Beyond), but what she wouldn't have realized before expressing her opinion was that both these games are being published by Sony for PS3 and they are to be the biggest franchise for playstation in the future. There is no way, they are going to just let her screw all that up.

Besides, they changed Ellie a lot :

new-ellie.jpg

Back