The ^Evil^ Twins

Switch

Skilled
Presenting Palit 7600 GT's...

Yup... These are Palit 7600GT's Mohit informed us about... Got these for a couple of TE noobs :p... I thought i will try a SLi setup but then realised that who's gonna move that lazy ass of mine... The pics speaks for themselves... The HSF looks good and solid... The PCB looks sweet too with red colour(FanATIc)... Seriously PCB looked good... My only complaint with the card is that it dosent support DUAL DVI Slots... Would have been sweeter as peeps with Dual LCD monitor setup will give this card a pass :p... Anyways... Enjoy...

OT: How bad does my new workstation setup looks... Those are my first pics from the new house... Here is another one...

For the record... Those arent my cards... They are bought for TE members and will be shipped tomorrow...

Nice setup.... though, I would space the front speakers a bit farther away...... Keep the centre channel where it is but keep the front left and right speakers farther...... if you can i.e :p

And do clock some numbers with the SLI setup.... will be good for lazy people like me who dont want to google for SLI 7600 GT numbers :p

Damn you !

Got 2 SLi-able cards, a SLi ready mobo and no brains lol.

Btw, those cards look real nice, will tell a freind whose interested ;)

@ Switch - Is that your designer house :O ?

NICE :eek:hyeah: i guess they found out ATi cards always looked better :p and ur table looks nice :eek:hyeah: and good photography skills as well :O

Hey guys.. Is it just me... Or the nVidia Chic on the manual looks constipated... Guess one more reasone to be a FanATIc :p...

@ Anish... Did i not mention... Retards better stay away from the thread :|

@ Shrey Thanks... Eazy is the man... He is the inspiration :D...

@ switch,
Nice "clean" setup. so clean that it implies u r definitely a noob ;) ....j/k

but why have you kept the SLB down on the floor.? using it as a vacum cleaner ? since it will definitely pull in more dust at the floor level then when kept on a table. no wonders the marble flooring looks spotlessly clean.

Its not exactaly on the ground... its about 3" above the floor level... Using a CPU trolly... About being *clean*... Well you should ask Ren how my last room looked :p... This change is for GOOD :eek:hyeah:... And atleast now i am a clean noob instead of being just a no0b :p

that table is awesome re, need to take some tips as to improving my table :p

and congrats on the cards, and SLi then u lazy bum and atleast show us some numbers

Switch said:
Its not exactaly on the ground... its about 3" above the floor level... Using a CPU trolly... About being *clean*... Well you should ask Ren how my last room looked :p... This change is for GOOD :eek:hyeah:... And atleast now i am a clean noob instead of being just a no0b :p

invert "noob" , i.e. spell it backwards. thats what you are to TE and its members.:hap2: err i meant :bleh: .

btw did stormy meet you ?

deejay said:
but why have you kept the SLB down on the floor.? using it as a vacum cleaner ? since it will definitely pull in more dust at the floor level then when kept on a table.

DARN IT MAN !!! This is exactly what I was thinking when I saw the pictures :D ..... I dont think it is a good idea to keep case on floor level as the amount of dust collecting inside the case is much much more. I swear I saw about one inch of dust inside a friends case kept on a trolley at floor level - it was literally like a flood of dust on bottom of case within a years time - I was like - WHAT happened here !!! :O :O ...... I think the worst part of this problem is the dust thrown into the case when the sweeper person cleans the room and sweeps up a lot of dust into the case. Better to get your room vacuumed instead. :)

hey switch u cleaned ur room just for the sake of photograph or u always keep ur room like . be frank. anyway nice setup, i have razer mantiz control version.
another member in TE became S.L.I.: Synthetic Lifelike Individual

Bahh!! Show off!!:|

Not you Switch, me!! :p
My collection of SLB setups is just growing- Thanks to you Switch!!:eek:hyeah:
I have a separate folder named Switch under cabbies- to show off to non TE pals- with due credit to you!!:p

:kewlpics:
Great Rig!!
Great Setup!!

Sincere Request- Please move the cabby back to Top:cool2: - else at least get those aluminium filters for front fan!!:(
My Place is quite dusty, so inspite of my SLB being 33" of the ground, the area behind front fan gets caked with dust every 34 weeks!!:mad:

Back