The "Everyday" show-off thread !

i usually pickup alot of games during black friday / boxing day or amazon sales. used to buy more frequently at retail prices when my nephew was here (studying in uk now) .. there are lot of places where u can get psn/xbox download game codes, u can even share games now.. and free games each month if u have a subscription . ill pm you some sites where u can track prices and keep a watch. ill need to google as i dont know much about ps4 haha

When you buy the album just so you can have that one song in FLAC.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452777811.494944.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452777836.380202.jpg

Because January has been the month of watches... Because watching the gold second hand sweep over a white mother of pearl dial is absolute beauty... Because certain things in life are worth spending on... Because of another few reasons, reasons that make us men get the things we desire. Things we want...

IMAGE00221.jpg

IMAGE00223.jpg

Omega Constellation.
Nice watch black hawk[emoji122] [emoji122] , How much u paid for it.

What about forums like IVG ? Haven't visited since I sold my PS3 ages back but I bought a ton of games there from both vendors and users, not sure if it's still bustling with activity.
Can't justify picking up a PS4 yet due to the lack of system sellers, this generation has been mainly about remasters so far plus you end up paying more for an inferior experience when it comes to multi-platform titles.

IVG is still active. So can buy from there as well.
What you say is partly true, great titles are limited. But you have witcher 3 which is easily 100+ hours and bloodbourne, shadow of mordor and psn titles which can keep you busy. 2016 is the year to purchase a ps4 if all the titles which are supposed to release on time, do.

This was due for a while but anyway here it is - My new ride a Red Volvo V40 Cross Country Petrol. 180 Horses with a 6 Speed dual clutch transmission and a remap incoming for 207BHP.

Also forgot to mention this car has the highest scores ever recorded in euro ncap for adult occupant safety - 98 pct for a family hatchback. Since 2012 nothing has managed to beat those scores.

2gxfrcl.jpg

24vl9uh.jpg

2vi496t.jpg

Last edited:
Got my iPhone 5S 32GB space gray.
Damages- $161
Unlock - $20 (yet to be done).
This is a virgin mobile iphone and as instructed in the slickdeals thread I should not open the box or turn on the phone until the unlock is done. This is to avoid the phone getting locked to virgin mobile permanently.
First virgin listed 16GB for this price and for some weird reason, 32GB also was listed at same price, making the deal more than slick.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453161136.944690.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453161147.809988.jpg

Two more 5S on the way.

This was due for a while but anyway here it is - My new ride a Red Volvo V40 Cross Country Petrol. 180 Horses with a 6 Speed dual clutch transmission and a remap incoming for 207BHP.

Also forgot to mention this car has the highest scores ever recorded in euro ncap for adult occupant safety - 98 pct for a family hatchback. Since 2012 nothing has managed to beat those scores.

Hi,
Congrats on the ride!!
As a favour, can you PM me your final pricing and discounts you received? We are negotiating for one CC (for the extra GC) in petrol as well and it would be a great help. Also City of Purchase would be great!
Thanks in advance.

Back