The "Everyday" show-off thread !

IMG_3643_zpshskh2ohf.jpg

What better way to spend a Satuday afternoon than getting roasted under Delhi's infernally hot December sun, surrounded by overpriced merchandise and even more overpriced food and drink?

I am planning on visiting the Mumbai one this weekend. Any idea about the availability and pricing of action figures at the Delhi event? The exhibitors are mostly common across both events and I heard that the action figures were overpriced at the Delhi event. I am visiting specifically for buying a few of those so might as well skip it if its too expensive!

I am planning on visiting the Mumbai one this weekend. Any idea about the availability and pricing of action figures at the Delhi event? The exhibitors are mostly common across both events and I heard that the action figures were overpriced at the Delhi event. I am visiting specifically for buying a few of those so might as well skip it if its too expensive!

Kotobukiya Darth Vader - 8,500
Pokemon Figurine (Charizard) - 750

After that I didn't bother to inquire prices of others.

^^

That is because most of these sellers are importing action figures and collectibles at a huge cost. It is only natural that the inflated price will be passed on to the end buyer. Moreover, all those people are paying hefty sums to put up a stall, they will obviously want to recover their money.

I saw some collectibles for decent prices, but then I am an avid collector. Egg Attack Iron Man Mark 42 for just 6k, which is competitive even on the international market. DC Collectibles Blue Line Batman White figure for 3k, cheapest I have seen one go in the US is $38. DMK-03 TF4 Optimus Prime kit for 9k, whereas the retail was $120. If those aren't top value deals to be found in India without the hassles of importing, paying huge customs duties, exorbitant conversion rates, then I don't know what Indians really want.

What really helps is knowing what exactly you want, what price it goes for in the international market, and reasonable markup that Indian sellers will charge. If, OTOH, you go there like a wide eyed kid gawking at the merchandise then you will find everything overpriced and come away with a bad impression.

[QUOTE="toxicdrift, post: 2065872]

1x Skoda Superb Zeal Edition :D

[/QUOTE]
Lol car deserves it's own thread. Is this a petrol or a diesel. I like the superb but am scared of VAG. Especially in India, all VAG cars have horrible service.

Lol car deserves it's own thread. Is this a petrol or a diesel. I like the superb but am scared of VAG. Especially in India, all VAG cars have horrible service.

lol i need to get better pictures clicked, thats why didnt bother posting a thread and also when i build my pc thread and got zero replies hahahaha so i think most people check this thread now, I've had no problem with any of the VAG brands, my wife has owned a Octavia RS, skoda yeti, laura and Vento at her place, shes never had any major issues, as long as u don't have a big accident its fine, its like owning any other brand. the superb is a Petrol DSG model. Sold our old 04 Accord and got this, lets see "fingers crossed"

@toxicdrift is it the pay in 2017 edition?
[/QUOTE]

lol no, its the payed in full edition. :D

@toxicdrift

2 questions:

1) Why did you opt for this over the competition? Hopefully you can save me some research :D:D
2) Were there any drawback in the "Pay Later" plan? Assuming you considered it.

Thanks!

Back