The "Everyday" show-off thread !

2378010602.png

Working for Samsung ? :D

whatsinaname: That Lego ship looks sweet! Congrats and have fun building your ship block by block mate. :)

Also, it would be a treat for us Lego fans if you could take some photo's of all your Lego builds and post them in a thread of it's own. :eek:hyeah:

whatsinaname: That Lego ship looks sweet! Congrats and have fun building your ship block by block mate. :)

Also, it would be a treat for us Lego fans if you could take some photo's of all your Lego builds and post them in a thread of it's own. :eek:hyeah:

Thanks.

I might do that after the holidays. I have to figure out a display solution first. As of now, I build and dismantle before I build my next set.

My brother brought it from Australia.

Model: UA40ES6200MXXY
Price: $750 AUD (around Rs. 43000)

During 12th of this month, it was available for Rs. 53,332.00 in ebay.in. Now it is back to its regular price of around Rs. 77K.

My brother plans to buy the same TV which is available with free Samsung Home Theater E4550. I wanted to suggest him HX850 or HX750 or LG LM6700 but that free Home theater is a deal breaker. How is the picture quality of the TV? I recently bought Samsung EH6030, picture quality is good but I needed more, that's why I'm asking.

^^Yup however unlike the logitech, this one is mechanical with cherry mx blacks.

Mechanical :drool:

When I was part of the SysAdmin team in my previous company, I managed to snag a TVS Gold mechanical keyboard for myself (just around 4 people had it in the entire company). It was so damn awesome. Being a touch-typist, I just went chik-chik-chikchik-chik-chikchikchikchik-chikchik-chik all day long :p

- - - Updated - - -

Something small I picked up.

Nice.. the model number? And some sample pics too please.

I recently got a Benq W710ST. It's a whole new world :D

Back