The "Everyday" show-off thread !

IMG_20220901_134946_Bokeh-01.jpeg

IMG_20220901_135713_Bokeh-01.jpeg

Source and how much? Would love your view on its performance.
Total expenses are 28k. (including customs and shipping).
Some more.
View attachment 144648View attachment 144649View attachment 144650View attachment 144651
Sometimes a visit to this thread does wonders to you. This is a pretty good example. @mayank4823 You just made my day. I am left drooling at these. You photography skills just brings those 'toys' alive.
Finally got my hands on much awaited (for me) Lego Mario set - the animations, sounds etc are all so much awesomeness !

5tg4opR.jpg

Nintendo figurines:

R7D1UL3.jpg

Bought some random pop boxes, and guess what - BOTH ARE THE SAME ! :D

GRJURUs.jpg

Tom and Jerry collection:

H7J7XP9.jpg

Gpv3DgV.jpg

N7s949O.jpg

D8SPoHw.jpg

Mike and Sulley love:

WjRcbXX.jpg

There's motion, light and sound:

olyLrLT.jpg
Woah....this just another icing. Two sets of really droolworthy showoffs. @alekhkhanna do I miss your showoffs. Thanks for this. Photos are simply top-notch.

Last edited:

Sometimes a visit to this thread does wonders to you. This is a pretty good example. @mayank4823 You just made my day. I am left drooling at these. You photography skills just brings those 'toys' alive.

Woah....this just another icing. Two sets of really droolworthy showoffs. @alekhkhanna do I miss your showoffs. Thanks for this. Photos are simply top-notch.

Thanks for the nice words mate ! :hearteyes:

Bought from Amazon for Rs 8999. Totally worth it.

Range has significantly increased compared to the Nokia router given by Tatasky.

Ping has reduced from 100 ms to less than 10 ms. It's almost like a LAN connection, little to no lag in CSGO.

Was looking at the cheaper AX53 but it doesn't have MUMIMO.

Back