The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Wifey got me some wedding gifts, Yep. got married in Oct, Functions were in December, thats why the maddness on my facebook, a few old members will know hahaha Now i have to take her to some awesome places for the honeymoon. :D

She knew i was looking at a few Seiko automatics, so surprised me with this big dial beauty. Loving it.

Seiko 5 Sports Automatic Divers - SRP207K1

IMG_20140101_193943_Snapseed.jpg

My first mirrorless camera, This will probably be used by her more and ill get her S110, hahaha
Loads of lens options for this one, will go pick some if i head down to some asian cities,
has a external flash/16gb samsung plus card/lens hood as standard accesories which is great.

Samsung NX210 Kit 20.3MP Mirrorless Camera

IMG_20140101_204455_Snapseed.jpg

@booo More info on the Plantronics Wireless Headset please
Thats plantronics backbeat go 2 blue tooth headset. runs 4.5 hours after fully charged and the case doubles as the powerbank with 14 more hours of charge. have mic so you can take calls too. Sound quality is as good as the earphones that come with SGS3, but being wireless is much better. Decently comfortable, I used them straight 4.5 hours for listening to music and didnt get any ear pain like I used to get on the SGS3 earphones. Purchased for $120.

Beautiful! Would love to own one but unfortunately shipping to India would probably be 2x the cost of the case :(.
Nope, shipping was $40 for those outside the US (It was shipped directly from LiLi in TW). $240 in total.

There is talk of a second production round. You could buy in during that

For juicing up my phone and tab on the go:

DSCF1532.jpg

DSCF1530.jpg

Ambrane Power Bank P-1000 (10,400mAh)
Source: Snapdeal
Damages: Rs.1,583/-
Delivery Time: 1 day through Gati. :)

Also, adding to the above, open and check whether there are any sand bags inside. One of my friends was duped with such.

Also, adding to the above, open and check whether there are any sand bags inside. One of my friends was duped with such.

I had read about this on internet as well. People got sandbags especially in those 30000mAH and such super high rating ones.
Without opening the battery pack, another way would be to know what is the capacity of your phone etc and let it sort of drain at 5% or so and then only use this battery pack to charge and see how much/many times you charge your device.

Back