The "Everyday" show-off thread !

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Last O/T.
Gannu- i am not suggesting 5-blades to u, neither discussing fusion or M5. :)
Mach3 = premium 3 blade razor; matrix3 = i dunno if premium brand in the USA, the americans can say premium brand or not.
But in use and feel and the shave, matrix3 actually lives up to everything the mach3 claims but fails to do when compared to the matrix3 again. :ashamed:

it's not about how much hair one has.
Infact most teenagers don't even need a 3-blade system, a good 2-blade is enough imho.
It's about comfort and quality- havent you seen the "Palmolive da jwaab nahin" advt featuring Kapil Dev?? :rofl:.

Infact for uneven growth, shaving irritates the bare skin where there is no growth.
I still use a brush to whip up some lather before i shave and after a bath- so not an issue of stiff bristly hair.
I personally think i had no skin irritation issue with the 2-blade 'Gilllette sensor excel' but the mach3 does cause me redness at the area below the jawbone at times, especially when first use of a fresh cartridge or when hurrying with a used one.
Over time, i had to repeat the process once for a lil smoother finish.
I thought i am one of those who have issues with more blades.
Coz my kinda uneven growth could be tackled even with the sensor excel very effectively.
But the matrix3 was a big revelation - and it is not the "American Razor/made in USA" tag that's playing tricks.
It just glides over, each stroke is much longer and the pivot is so much more springy and literally folows the surface.
I personally haven't had to go over my beard more than once since i have shifted to matrix3- a single stroke finisher for me.:clap:

All said and done, unless you try the matrix3 out, you will never know. :cool2:
(compared to matrix3, the mach3 shave seems like that of the disposable blue Gillette razor, that huge a difference. :ashamed:)

Think- Bosch/Black&Decker and Taparia/Jhalani. :p

nobody will read that to the end :bleh:
does anyone have a solution for me, my neck (me..rather) has a lack of flesh, and 2 concave patches where the razor doesnot reach :D

Gowt1ham said:
hey fusion comes for as low as 600 bucks.....only razer

They are talking about the fusion that comes with a battery operated trimmer. The regular fusion doesn't have that.

@all those interested in discussing the merits and demerits of Male Pogonotrophy and the techniques involved in its removal, please shift over to Badger & Blade :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Despite several warning people still continue to post products/gadgets not meant for this thread. This thread is only meant for items under 5K INR range, and not as a dumping grounds for members who are lazy to start their own threads. Closing this for the time being.

_pappu_ said:
nobody will read that to the end :bleh:
does anyone have a solution for me, my neck (me..rather) has a lack of flesh, and 2 concave patches where the razor doesnot reach :D

I did 'cos this post wasn't meant for you anyway!

See if this helps:

meatclever.jpg

Will let you slice those concave patches bhery well!

lol....Manual in UAE are mostly trucks and vans........Even my car is an Automatic and i do 180-220 KMPH almost all weekends......just avoid the Radar unless you got contacts :p

got the asus silent knight AL cooler built sexy quality and good blue led cooler for 2k :D

will learn how to fix the cooler at my rig 680 sli board asus with e7300 :p

^Careful there! Blade_Runner has requested to post stuff worth more than 5k to be put up on a separate thread! :p

^Heh he but it's there for a purpose and I believe all of us should abide by it! Heck even I hate (or TBH being lazy!) to put up stuff on a new thread. :p

Stormy if you didn't notice yet, the posts from here have been moved to individual threads already!

stormblast said:
that is 1 of the stupidest rules i have read. lol
Well sir since you are so intelligent yourself why don't you suggest something ? :) There has to be some limit to what was being posted in this thread. Or maybe we should shut down the show-off section altogether and just have this single thread as a show-off sticky. That would best suit the needs of everyone?

Blade_Runner said:
Well sir since you are so intelligent yourself why don't you suggest something ? :) There has to be some limit to what was being posted in this thread. Or maybe we should shut down the show-off section altogether and just have this single thread as a show-off sticky. That would best suit the needs of everyone?

it really doesnt matter. if someone doesnt feel like creating a new thread he should be able to post here. its as simple as that.

also what is up with the 'sir'

stormblast said:
it really doesnt matter. if someone doesnt feel like creating a new thread he should be able to post here. its as simple as that.

also what is up with the 'sir'
Well then the Show-off "section" would prove to be quite useless then isn't it? What with all the content going into a single thread.

Blade_Runner said:
Well then the Show-off "section" would prove to be quite useless then isn't it? What with all the content going into a single thread.

well its upto each person. many people do create their own threads. but for some lazy people (like me), this is much easier

^Gooner I suggest you sell off that cooler and get something better such as the TRUE and invest in a good fan. That cooler aint no match for that processor! :p

With a TRUE installed, we're talking of stable 24x7 clocks north of 4G!

Back