The "Everyday" show-off thread !

1003425_10151435529716008_881392906_n.jpg

Lol...im a General Surgery post grad
Dont use this for prescriptions/Case sheets....just for class notes and stuff...

@touzeen : That is nice penmanship. What NIB does the Lammy have..? I still use ink pens at home and office. But just have Parkers. I like the M type, nib.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Nice watch do post source and damages.
@touzeen,Nice handwriting. Way too costly to scribbling prescription pads with lammy 2000. Lol, way out of budget for me, but somehow kept this in my dreams.

@asingh That is a double broad (BB) nib.If I was in the US,there are people who can re grind the nib into various styles,like Italics,Oblique,Stub.
@?dOuBtFiRe? All pens with a gold nib are an investment and have a very slow depreciation.The lamy 2000 has been in production since 1966 and its price has been going up since then.And got news yesterday that all pen rates are going up by 15% due to the weak Rupee. A 10k pen with a 1k ink isnt for daily use surely,I just wanted to end the obsession.

New watch.

(This week is fun. Have almost one delivery lined up per day.)

Lovely, The Nighthawk. Where did you source the beauty from. The lume on that unit is really really bright. Plus you will enjoy the hassle-free workmanship, which the stellar eco-drive movement offers. Do remember to read up about WR 200m vs. Diver 200m. Again, and iconic time piece. On a side note; get it re-sized at a decent store (if you will need to); the local dudes will scratch up the bracelet, and the black harmony will be ruined.

^ Nice watch do post source and damages.

Lovely, The Nighthawk. Where did you source the beauty from. The lume on that unit is really really bright. Plus you will enjoy the hassle-free workmanship, which the stellar eco-drive movement offers. Do remember to read up about WR 200m vs. Diver 200m. Again, and iconic time piece. On a side note; get it re-sized at a decent store (if you will need to); the local dudes will scratch up the bracelet, and the black harmony will be ruined.

I bought it off a seller from Hong Kong on eBay. I wanted the Japanese Promaster version because of the engraving on the back. Set me back about $250 including shipping.

:sorry: I actually re-sized it myself with a paper clip and my swiss army knife. Couldn't wait to wear it to work the next morning. I managed to do it with no scratches, fortunately.

Oh, the Lume is gorgeous. I tried capturing an image but the camera on my phone is not that great.

Back