The DLF IPL 2010 thread

Black_Hawk said:
I was literally enraged at KKR's batting today. What a dismal performance. :mad: :mad:

Not only you , bro every single KKR fan felt same

Actually I am beginning to think and restate my earlier comments about KKR

The First 2 matches won by KKR was pure fluke and luck oriented.

DarkAngel said:
Zak has smashed 16 of the final over and now they have reached 151 (150-155) :p

MI are one of the best bowling unit in the IPL. Hope they defend it.

i hope RCB beats them by no loss..:p or maybe by 2 or 3 wickets if they are feeling generous.

I have a few questions: What is the Kingfisher Fairplay Awards exactly? How are the teams judged and the points given? How does this effect the entire IPL gameplay structure?

Someone please explain...

Black_Hawk said:
I have a few questions: What is the Kingfisher Fairplay Awards exactly? How are the teams judged and the points given? How does this effect the entire IPL gameplay structure?

Someone please explain...
There would be an award for the team at the end of the season for fair play.

Kallis seems to be in a fantastic form.

Well played RCB's

Guys any prediction for today's match?

Del vs DC

Punjab vs Chennai

My Predictions

Del and Punjab :D

Pune and Kochi unveiled as new IPL franchises

Pune and Kochi were unveiled as the two new IPL franchises, joining the tournament from the 2011 edition. While Pune was bought by Sahara Adventure Sports Group for $370 million, the Kochi franchise was snapped up by Rendezvous Sports World Limited for $333.3 million.

The IPL unveiled the two new teams at the ITC Park Sheraton in Chennai on Sunday, with five bidders reportedly in the fray. The process was to have been completed on March 7 but was postponed by two weeks after the bidders and the BCCI objected to stiff financial clauses.

The IPL will now feature 10 teams and - if the current format is retained - a total of 94 games, from the existing 60. After the first season in 2008, the league has already expanded its reach to other centres such as Cuttack, Ahmedabad, Nagpur and Dharamsala.

Pune and Kochi unveiled as new IPL franchises | Cricket News | Indian Premier League 2010 | Cricinfo.com

rocky_pratik said:
My Predictions

Del and Punjab :D

Punjab :rofl: Chennai has 5-0 record against Punjab. Its also in Chennai's home ground and KXI are wooden spoon holders till now and u expect them to win:bleh:

Though Punjab is a good team atleast they should not be 0-3 this season they seem to lack the spark and belief to win the match :no: Its sad to see. Its good for the tournament if they win. But the odds are stacked in CSK favor(75-25) despite Dhoni's absence. Hope to see more of the Mongoose today :D

Re: Pune and Kochi unveiled as new IPL franchises

Was a little disappointed that none of the Central Indian cities like Kanpur or Indore were chosen for the two slots. Ahmedabad and Kanpur/Indore would have made the distribution of teams more even. (Even then, East and North East seems ignored). But, it seems that money has the final say in this regard.

Anyway, I hope the Mongoose entertains us tonight as well. :p

Back