The book I am reading currently

I picked up The Glass Throne on a recommendation. Its Young Adult Fantasy, but its a decent read. Now on book 2 of 8 in the series, plus has 5 novellas which serve as prequel to the characters in the series.

Before this I re-read The Name of the Wind and Wise Man's Fear. Still waiting for part 3 ;-;

I'm usually more into fantasy and fictional novels so I'm currently reading a few web novels. I find that Japanese and Chinese novels are mostly fiction so I'm reading a novel called against the gods and martial god asura right now

I'm reading "The Ram Chandra Series" from Amish Tripathi and I'm currently on the last book 15 chapters down. I read in bursts and not able to read daily or in an organized manner.

Currently reading Digital Fortress. Half way through and finding it really good. Would appreciate if someone suggests similar to Dan Brown series.
Steve Berry, Scott Mariani, Preston and Child, James Rollins, Clive Cussler, Andy Mcdermott, etc.
I would suggest looking at the Thriller section @ Fantastic Fiction -

Chinese Producer of Netflix's 'Three-Body Problem' Hospitalized After  Suspected Poisoning - TheWrap

Recently finished The Three Body problem series, This series has some really interesting concepts that have completely blown me away. I would definitely recommend it to science fiction lovers.

I've been reading a lot of Higashino as well.
Read the two on the top. In fact Salvation of a Saint was very hyped few years ago. During Drishyam 1 time may be ?!!

Ok you should read Recursion.

Read that already.
That's a 5/5 for me. That's why picked the other one. But seems I should have read few other books in between. There's very similarity between the plot. :D

Back