The BlackBerry PlayBook Thread

Thanks a ton mate. Will start my search for coupons and will order this.

How long does it take for you guys to charge your PB? I use the charger i got with my Bold 9780 and it took me about 4.5 hours to charge from 7% to 100%. Is that normal?

when you put the PB on charge, what symbol does your icon show? is it a lightning symbol or a plug symbol? if its plug, you are using a slower recharge.

Thanks a ton mate. This looked good and was economical as well. Friend gave me INR 100 off coupon so i paid INR 825 for this.

Will update you guys once i receive it.

when you put the PB on charge, what symbol does your icon show? is it a lightning symbol or a plug symbol? if its plug, you are using a slower recharge.

I get the plug symbol. My phone is about 2 years old so i probably have the lower volt charger. I'll try using one of the newer chargers and see if theres any difference in the time it takes to charge.

Received me case yesterday. It is absolute VFM and very ergonomic. The case feels very premium.

Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a case for their PB.

I am looking for a 2A output charger. Anyway right now it seems I may get the charger in a warranty replacement.

Anyone know some blackberry playbook repair center in Delhi - NCR. Mine is not charging up. I tried stack charging, even bought a rapid charger for the same ... but it struck at 0% ...........

It is out of warranty so looking for alternate way to fix it.

Ekam

Its unfortunate that Blackberry hasn't fixed the Stack Charging issue yet and the freaking long start up time , apart from that i had no issues at with Playbook since you get most android apps on it.

Back