The Best Indian Awper

KiD0M4N

Skilled
Hi guys,

I am sure a lot of you would have come accross atleast one of the "best awper" threads....... So here is the Indian incarnation of it.

AWP as it is fondly called is the Sniper of the Game Counter Strike. Some ppl might thing otherwise, but this is the gun which requires maximum skills and you cant afford to miss. Because atleast 0.5 sec pass between 2 subsequent aimed shots and by that time a good rifle guy would have blown you to bits. I am not talking about those noobitas who take AWP and camp in slopes and hiding places. I am talking about people who use sniper as it should be used.

So mention the names that come to your mind, in the order of their skills.

Lets the polls begin.....:hap2:

Karan

a.k.a.

Ti | VuNaMi

Team Ti - Leader

HellScream (Deepak)

EArlier in Demented, now MA.

Possibly the best sniper on India, Currently.

He was surely the best earlier. Havent seen him play much now.

He gets only Quick Scopes. There was never a time when he was standing zoom at a place. Except the Shot thru the Mid-Door in dust2, when he almost always clipped the first MA player crossing always :|.

Now that takes skill.

Edit : Karan, your nowhere close :bleh:, lol j /k, You are Indias best Source AWPer :D. Even though i know how to take you out :E. :D. :rofl:

hmm........clipping playes across mid dd in games earlier to cs:s was hell lot easier. then the damage infliced through wood was much larger than now..... plus the distance was slightly more then......

i have also gotten a few kills when ppl going across in scrims......... but if u aim there and stand in a pub match, a lagger will surely come take u out............... I am far from best man...... far. Once my quick scope is perfect, then I might be. Now I am waiting for my darling RIG to come :D

Well, no1 yet plays Source in India, and hardly any really. < Thats why u the Best :p :bleh: Lol j/k j/k :lol:

Your Rig wont imporve your game :D.

welll aiming in css = aiming in any other fu(king variation.......... post some IP addresses where i can find them hellscream and sh33p........... cz and cs1.6 fine :D i purchased the silver package...........

lol, even Evil registerd here, nice nice...

btw, when u talk about best awper in India, the name of Scythe pops up to my mind, hes goooooooood, and then Goku fag, who takes awp for a week and then its m4 and then its AK lol..

@ Goldie, played with b2 online, cz, and that sessions still haunts me, raining headshots, lol..

ya golden i never said i was good.

& u play online & i dont think ur good unless u know something that u put on that makes u good. lol

well ive played/watched lot of people....the best awpers that come to my mind are

scythe,ice,vunami,hacker

these are the best i have seen....:)

" I am not talking about those noobitas who take AWP and camp in slopes and hiding places. I am talking about people who use sniper as it should be used."

Actually standard military protocol in the real world is hiding and shooting for snipers...so that is actually how its supposed to be used...

Decadent_Spectre said:
" I am not talking about those noobitas who take AWP and camp in slopes and hiding places. I am talking about people who use sniper as it should be used."

Actually standard military protocol in the real world is hiding and shooting for snipers...so that is actually how its supposed to be used...

:rofl:

Either you are from Thailand :p or you are confusing CS:) Source) for real life..........

kidoman said:
lol saddy........ give ur intro re........ and waddakam to TE. really fundu site...:hap2:
Hehehehe.. Ok.. Waddakam... means i have to say thanakyu ?? lol... a south indian version of Thank U i guess.. lol... Well me, i am one of the players from the Ti clan, guess not much have a good experience there but i assure u there are a bunch really cool & down to earth people. Awesome gameplay & ready to fire.. I am a dedicated source player.... Good or bad i dont know but i enjoy it Andddddd.... can i say this.. manager to Team Ti... hehehehe... though i dont manage much.. :p

Worst AWP'er ... lol !! :rofl:

kidoman said:
If my XFire was one, it would probably crash due to Integer overflow in the All Time: Counter Strike Source field

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahahaha. :lol:

If i had XFire for the amount i played on lan, it would crash the full server :p.

stormblast said:
ya golden i never said i was good.

& u play online & i dont think ur good unless u know something that u put on that makes u good. lol

Lol.
Putting that *on* doesnt make you "good" its just makes u noobier :).
I understood that and the worthlessness of putting it *on*.
cYa someday on lan bittu :bleh:

Back