The best android between 10k to 13.5k.

prohank

Disciple
Hey guys need your help once again in finding the perfect android phone for my elderbro.I bought samsung galaxy 3 @ 6500 from letsbuy and eveyperson I met was shocked by the price.but this wouldn't be possible if I hadn't joined TE.

Thanks and pour in your advices.

Android v.should be 2.3, camera is not a concern.battery should be good 1500mAh would be fine.

I shortlisted htc wildfire s but its battery is the problem and its processing speed is 600hz which I think is less considering the price.

Samsung Ace runs 2.2 and has battery of 1320mAh which again doesn't suit the requirements.

If you think that I'm demanding more of the price then suggest which is the best piece within the range.i can't exceed my budget any further

One more thing.....

Please provide the discount coupon code of letsbuy if you know.that will be very useful.

Is this code rcomlb or something something still functional?

Thanks Te and all the helping souls

The Defy is your best bet :). The Defy+ will certainly be overpriced. Considering the extremely durable form factor and extra large 3.7 inch screen, look no further than defy. :) Also the Defy can easily be overclocked to 1 GHz without issues.

And if you didn't know, the Defy is waterproof :D

Back