*** The Anti-Showoff Thread ***

qatibjanmeet said:
Today i accidentally washed my 1GB Pen drive as it was in my pocket. I kept it it sun but it didn't worked then i did some geek work and opened and repaired it and it worked fine but in order to repair i broke the casing.. then an idea came to my mind and i saw my Bike key ring lying on table and this is what i did to it!! ;D

[...]

Hope you like this...

if the cloth touching it has ESD, it might kill the chip beware :p

_

Anyone looking for of a RAM upgrade ? I have one stick which has been put to rest :p and is really trustworthy piece (almost as old as I am )

25042011931.jpg

25042011940.jpg

Guys, I won a bumper prize in McDonalds mcspicy BRRR WITH SPICY contest, a Cricket Kit! Just got the cricket kit and it's pretty good. (Of course anything FREE is good).

Was wondering whether to post it in everyday show off or anti show off.. ;) hehe..

pranavreddy said:
Guys, I won a bumper prize in McDonalds mcspicy BRRR WITH SPICY contest, a Cricket Kit! Just got the cricket kit and it's pretty good. (Of course anything FREE is good).

Was wondering whether to post it in everyday show off or anti show off.. ;) hehe..
Actually it was me and vizmax who won it! :mad: :mad: ;)

Chill dude. I was also part of it. It's just that you spent 3 bucks for the message and the luck was all mine. Anyway you won't play cricket.So the kit is mine ;-)

CA50 said:
Do you still have the system where it resides ?
It counts to this one :p

dOm1naTOr said:
Does this thread include looted maal from Office :p

lol. Just took the pic from office hardware junk(went to check it only to post pics in this thread and was never a waste) . Was eager to find some ancient stuffs and there were lot of them. The PC from which i found this was marked "working" lol. It has 8+8=16MB of RAM and some Megabytes of HDD from seagate.

Does anybody else remember when these were the most awesome things around?

I have that CD and older ones from Chip, I think I have the Chip CD from the first issue back in '93 or '94. Will post a pic soon.

Rockfella said:
Qatibjanmeet good work bro.
CA50 said:
@qatibjanmeet, look great, but i think you should name it to shoe-drive :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@qatibjanmeet, that looks nice, i think you should name it as shoe-drive :p
Thanks Guys...Yes, now all my friends and relatives call it shoe-drive. I have some more things to show which i will post later

here is one from my side, an invisible/ultraviolet pen for Rs. 8/- from ebay :p

fbe3pk.jpg

Another one: 2x moserbaer CD spindle for 19 bucks each :)

2w3syon.jpg

thanks neha ;)

Back