[TF2] Myposters.com

! 0 t A

Skilled
Call it a rant against those racist Bs at Allposters.com for not shipping to india or call it anything you like. I wanted posters and decided to take things into my own hand.

AND the end result was not bad. . not bad at all :hap2:

I will let the Pics do the talking :clap:

95312686.jpg

15637568.jpg

91977891.jpg

28276968.jpg

Something else :

24330187.jpg

Total cost of printing 18 posters = 250 bux [ Less than half the cost of a single poster]

Satisfaction - Priceless

There are somethings that can be shipped to India. . for everything else there is "Jugaad" :hap2:

Disclaimer : All pics taken from www.tf2.com propaganda post and devianart

PS : Still need to cut down the borders :D

Isnt there a site that lets u print the poster in A4 sized sheets..??

Ofcource u ll have to cut and align them but still an option.

Custom Pic Posters IC/Go ?

Interested

congrats :)

what's the size of each poster?

total of just 250 bucks seems like you made some calculation mistakes - like not taking into account ink refill cost of both b/w and colour too...

I didnt print them myself :|

Costed me 250 bux. . had some contacts with the Printer guy, so he give it to me cheap :p

The 3 which are separate are A3. .rest A4.

Will start a GO/IC if more are interested. . can get them at some cool prices. . something like 80/100 shipped per A3 poster maybe ?

congrats !0ta, that's an awesome job u have done there.. :clap:

plz tell us what's the paper quality you used in printing the posters.. and yes i'm more than interested if you arrange a GO for these.. :hap2:

Near my house A3 print outs on Photo Quality Paper 50 bucks....Got the same stuff done and got it framed for another 100...Looks HOT...

^^ Exactly my point !

The ones shown above are A3 n A4 mixed. The ones I am saying for a GO is A3 only !

ANd these had been given on a trial rate by the guy. As in he didnt charge me specifically per poster or anything :)

So something on the lines of what H2O is saying along with shipping adds up to that value which i quoted. . off course its tentative until i actually go for the GO. As the shipping is a Hassle i am in a fix.

The paper is 250 GSM Thick. Now i am not a "Poster Whore" so i dont know what official posters are made of. . I have an official L4D2 poster given to me by prashaant and the quality looks about the same except the over shiny gloss. This paper is thicker than that so gives the poster some weight as well.

Thnx for the rep ppl. Glad you liked em :)

Just reached home. . n will paste them up in my small room :D

Cool I have some images but couldn't get those printed as I had no idea of this stuff in Pune, seems you can help :p

Roxtin said:
Cool I have some images but couldn't get those printed as I had no idea of this stuff in Pune, seems you can help :p

Sure y not man !

Happy to help :)

PS : But you are Manu FAN. . . Will that be a problem :|

Signed

The Gunners :p

Well I have some SKOAR posters and as I have no room to put 'em up, I was thinking of selling them. Due u think there's a market here for this kinda stuff?

Back