Temporary high speed internet connectivity

Hi folks,
I am going to be in Bangalore for a month and I need temporary internet connectivity for my laptop while I am there. I need at the most 2-3 mbps connection with about 5-6 GB data limit for a month. I looked up all the options and am thoroughly confused between airtel 4g or tata photon max/photon max plus/etc..etc and all the different plans and coverage between them. Could you suggest any good options I could go for? I also have a USB dongle to use data plans from sim cards.

Thanks in advance!

Hi folks,
I am going to be in Bangalore for a month and I need temporary internet connectivity for my laptop while I am there. I need at the most 2-3 mbps connection with about 5-6 GB data limit for a month. I looked up all the options and am thoroughly confused between airtel 4g or tata photon max/photon max plus/etc..etc and all the different plans and coverage between them. Could you suggest any good options I could go for? I also have a USB dongle to use data plans from sim cards.

Thanks in advance!

you can roam on 3g, you know...

Thanks for the response. Does Aircel provide only the sim for data connectivity? I mean, since I have the USB dongle, can I save some money by just getting the sim card, or are all plans such that sim is packaged with the USB dongle? Couldnt get this information from their website.

Back