Car & Bike team-bhp registration answers and account activation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest arrival in my inbox :

Dear youknowwho,

Sorry, but your "Why Team-BHP" note was either too short or had language errors. Hence, your registration could not be approved. We recommend that you register again. Please be as comprehensive as possible in your "Why Team-BHP" note on the registration page to have your membership approved in a jiffy!

In the meanwhile, do note that the entire forum archive is open to searching.

Keep Revvin',

The Team-BHP Support

But guess what, I'm already a member there ! :S

I'm guessing there's some problem with their bulk mailing script or their recipients list screwed up!? ;)

MohitPreet said:
ok idea ji
u give some idea wat to write and wat not to write :p
since ur a member so honestly requesting u wat to do man!

It took me 3 tries to get in :)

Just try to be honest about your passion about automobiles ... and you can "Mentos khao dimag ki batti jalao...":bleh:

^^okie as u said,

mentos kha ke dimag ki bato jla ke, i have tried to make one more account, let see wat happens this time around :p

I got in the first time! :D

If u r really skilled in writing literature and graphic stuff(graphic imagination!) then its fairly easy! :)

TeamBHP is awesome!!! :D

thetoxicmind said:
Latest arrival in my inbox :
But guess what, I'm already a member there ! :S
I'm guessing there's some problem with their bulk mailing script or their recipients list screwed up!? ;)
:lol:

Even I'm registered there, I can login as well but cant post anything?

Try posting a reply or creating a message and see if it says "permission denied".. ?

m0h1t said:
:lol:
Even I'm registered there, I can login as well but cant post anything?
Try posting a reply or creating a message and see if it says "permission denied".. ?

same here
i can login with my username n password
but cant post!

Mates, it is simple, you can get registered at Team BHP and can browse through the forum , however you cant post anything unless your membership is approved by mods. Hope this clears , why some of you cant post at said forum.

and in some cases, even if your request is denied, it will not be communicated to you.

thus you will think that your membership is still pending approval.

tbhp mods say that they will notify users from now on when the application is rejected - see thetoxicmind's email

It is actually a very good forum. Only that they are very strict about ethics, language, excessive use of smileys etc. Even a mention of alcoholic drinks is prohibited.;) Member for more than six months. Joined when recommended by greenhorn.

greenhorn said:
and in some cases, even if your request is denied, it will not be communicated to you.

thus you will think that your membership is still pending approval.

tbhp mods say that they will notify users from now on when the application is rejected - see thetoxicmind's email

knoughtyd said:
I got this today :p

So i guess have to register again :p

I 'm still a member there ! :p

Only yesterday did I log in to do a bit of scouting.

Dunno why I got the mail though.:S

janitha said:
Even a mention of alcoholic drinks is prohibited.;)

That happened after we posted the report of our alapuzha meet. Suffice to say everyone was sufficiently lubricated :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back