TE Dowry Calculator

CA50 said:
I neither like nor support this :mad:

^^ It's just light fun bro... Don't take it seriously!! :p

BTW, I am so sure I am not getting any dowry... The calculator doesn't consider love marriages in contravention of the bride's parents' desires!! :lol:

^^ Nehal 200% same thing here also :D Calculator showed 1 cr for me, but considering it as a love marriage I know how much I will get :p

Its s good software but only for Salaried or business man. There is no column for me as a politician.

I am only getting 2Lakhs as dowry. Pity pity ..

blkrb0t said:
It's a reality, even most of the guys who publicly despise dowry take it, there is no shortage of hypocrites.

I know about those kind of people, but i really mean it.

chiron said:
yup the rates are way low :(

let me be the one :)
nehaladsul said:
^^ It's just light fun bro... Don't take it seriously!! :p

BTW, I am so sure I am not getting any dowry... The calculator doesn't consider love marriages in contravention of the bride's parents' desires!! :lol:
No mate m cool, i just have a girl and i want her, not interested in downloading attachments :p

Your current dowry rate is 35 Lakh. It is a decent amount, but who wants to settle for decent when there is an entire range of awesomeness available? You could achieve an awesome dowry amount too. Remember the guy who right now deserves the highest dowry, even he at once upon a time started with a market price of zero. Your dream dowry amount awaits you. Be a man, and slog hard for it.

:D

Chill guys...its just a joke, much like all the stupid personality quizzes and all :). No need to get hyper about it!

hellfire said:
:D

Chill guys...its just a joke, much like all the stupid personality quizzes and all :). No need to get hyper about it!

Nothing much...only just that this personality test has something called as your ",Value" attached to it so it gets hyper.

Nothing personal its just business....:( and this seems pretty darn business.

freshseasons1 said:
Its s good software but only for Salaried or business man. There is no column for me as a politician.

I am only getting 2Lakhs as dowry. Pity pity ..
Politicians don't need Dowry... They have other sources for earning money... :p

Lolzzz :lol:

]
CA50 said:
Ok enough of this dowry thing, its time to calculate your life The Death Clock - When Am I Going To Die?
Tuesday, November 28, 2079

I don't wanna die old... I wanna die young!! :mad:

Ouch. It hurts. Everybody wants to have a decent social standing. But, unfortunately right now things look rather grim for you. Your current dowry rate is only 2 Lakh. As they say it ain't over until it's over. You need to take some bold decisions and give it your all in order to achieve a decent dowry amount. There must be plenty of other ways to rip off your in-laws' money, but as unfortunate it might sound, dowry is not one of those ways for you. At least, not currently.

here is what i got!!

hehehe

Back