FS: Home Audio Video Tata sky HD+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ra.hul

Disciple
Hi guys for sale TATA sky hd + which was purchased around three months ago. It's in very good condition with adapter, hdmi cable, remote, and box.

It can relocated any where in India at free of cost. so you just have to recharge and go. I got my old cable back as they started giving hd channels.

Cost:- 4500/- shipped with fedex.

http://imageshack.us/a/img38/9544/img0722ey.jpg

I have Tata Sky HD but now want to upgrade to Tata Sky HD + , any provision of doing that?
Or if I buy the STB you are selling will I be able to migrate my existing account to the new box?

new hd+@5.1K with free two months subcription with new installation :)

- - - Updated - - -

new hd+@5.1K with free two months subcription with new installation :) HD DVR | Tata Sky+ HD | Record TV

Don't misguide other people new one is 6440 rs

- - - Updated - - -

I have Tata Sky HD but now want to upgrade to Tata Sky HD + , any provision of doing that?
Or if I buy the STB you are selling will I be able to migrate my existing account to the new box?

yes it can be done.

Don't misguide other people new one is 6440 rs

- - - Updated - - -

yes it can be done.

Can you confirm it? Then I might be interested.. Because yesterday I called TataSky help line and they didn't had a clue!
Also they were ready to take my current STB and exchange it HD+ STB for around 6.5k and in return of my current STB they will give 750/- recharge!!! :p

Yes it can be done for sure you just have to transfer your account to this card and setup box.

I have to consult the Tata Sky dealership here to confirm... meanwhile PM me you best offer.

I am very sure that you cannot SELL your STB since it is the property of TATA Sky. Hence, the account cannot be transferred.
There is a card in each STB, I'm not sure but does that card contain all the account info, and if I replace that card with any other STB then will the acc info get transferred?? sorry for noob question.. :p

I dont mean to crap this thread, but a new connection is available for 4940/- festive season offer, if you return your SD box, you get a credit of Rs.750. I know this cause I am looking to buy 3 of these boxes.

There is a card in each STB, I'm not sure but does that card contain all the account info, and if I replace that card with any other STB then will the acc info get transferred?? sorry for noob question.. :p

I sold a normal STB with recording to Rahul earlier and all i did was to call tata sky and tell them that STB has been sold to Rahul, therefore kindly uPdate that he now owns different Box.

All you will be asked is to insert old card into this box and give them box serial no and other box details.

P.s. - you need two cables coming down from tata sky dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back