OC & Modding SVG: Sneak Peek of the Liquid Cooler Block and Fans

nikolain

Disciple
Actual product appearance may vary a little bit

IMG_7260.jpg

IMG_7259.jpg

IMG_7257.jpg

This part will be covered by my Company Sticker, so no need to worry about the Screw's

IMG_7254.jpg

IMG_7255.jpg

IMG_7256.jpg

As you can see these Fan's have a thermal sensor, this increases the speed of the Fan as the Temperature increases (Fans are quiet, i'm specially insuring that :))

You will be seeing 2 variant's:
1st with 120mm Radiator "SVG HOC 20"
2nd with
240mm Radiator "SVG HOC 40"

All kits come with a Push-Pull Fan Setup :eek:hyeah:

Both will be launching by Feb end so watch out :clap:

Holy crap. From the concept to the design to the prototype to the actual component! :O

Hats off to you my friend.

The CPU Block has a inbuilt Pump, and the thickness is 39 mm, i tried my best to keep it as low as possible.

I went with fixed joint's for a reason.

Can't give a pricing idea yet, sorry guys

Nice to see that you idea has matured to an almost fully ready product. But I'm more interested in seeing the radiator now :)

Awesome stuff SVG! Impressive for sure.

Can the Puneites have the pleasure of having a meet at your workshop to have a better look? It'll help spread the word better. :)

sarang said:
Awesome stuff SVG! Impressive for sure.
Can the Puneites have the pleasure of having a meet at your workshop to have a better look? It'll help spread the word better. :)
Sure but only after the official Product Launch :)

cool looking fans there. sky blue colour matches well with black frame.

when are you going to show the full installation?

This is so just awesome....! Wish you had put it on the initial thread you had launched where the prototype was displayed. Anyways...way to go.

Review samples...?

:)

Good stuff :)

waiting for more info about the rad ( metals used+Fpi+dual pass or single pass rad)

What is the flow rate on this pump if you dont mind me asking ? :)

Congratulations again !!!

Cheers and kind regards..

Back