Suzuki Grand Vitara

Infected

Skilled
Hi,

I just bought this a few days ago.

Why this...oh well! First in the Desert Storm 2012 TSD and Second in the Extreme,

speaks alot about the car, and I am just glad to have a 4x4Low vehicle finally after the gypsy.

IMG_3513.jpg

2007, 60K kms, in prestine condition : 7L

This is 100% Suzuki, made in Japan and nothing of a Maruti,

comes in as a CBU.

<

Ps. Kitna Deti hai?? LOL...not gonna answer for now, its all time all wheel drive (47:53 Front Rear Torque ratio),

so its worse than my Skoda 1.8TPi (vRS), on that front.

Happy Holi !!

Congrats! For 7 lacs, its an excellent deal. Is this the 2 liter or 2.4 liter?

Somehow I've always had a liking for the Vitara and Kizashi and little else from the maruti stable.

Why do these expensive cars somehow end up with less scratches?? Are they not driving these in Metro traffic? are the drivers better? is the paint better? What is it ??!!!

I thought u got the XUV when u posted on FB some weeks back.

Congrats anyways , condition is damn neat.

XUV500? No I never posted that on my fb,maybe I posted some about it, thats a great vehicle too.

If it wasn't for this, it probably would have been the XUV, but I am happy with the GV, infact much happier,

I have seen so many XUV's in Pune its not even funny, they really are the next scorpio of our streets.

Best of luck in the Hinjewadi traffic
<

I quit my job
<

So only 3 weeks more of Notice period, and of driving there.

Looks stunning... congrats and drive safe
<

Thanks a lot.

Congrats man!
<

Just curious but isn't the Grand Vitara still a CBU?

Thanks, yes it is still CBU, I mentioned it in the OP, I think,

its build in the same factory as the Hayabusa in japan, I checked form the VIN number.

Congrats! For 7 lacs, its an excellent deal. Is this the 2 liter or 2.4 liter?

Somehow I've always had a liking for the Vitara and Kizashi and little else from the maruti stable.

Its the 2.0, I wanted the 2.4, but when I saw this one in its condition I gave up my quest for the 2.4 and took this one.

It seems enough for me as of now, and if I ever do have a need for speed, I have the vRS with me too.
<

Congrats! Superb price for an excellently maintained car...
<

Thank you.

Yes, I am glad the previous owner kept it this way, I don't think he has even used the 4x4 at all,

the under side doesn't even have any off-roading scratches/Marks.

Though people tell me I over paid a bit, [...Aint we so luck to get free advice in India?], they have not seen the condition it is in.

I don't mind paying that 50K or so extra for the condition.

delhiboy1000' timestamp='1331269155' post='1716256 said:
Why do these expensive cars somehow end up with less scratches?? Are they not driving these in Metro traffic? are the drivers better? is the paint better? What is it ??!!!

...you need to see my other car and tell if its 7 years old.

Also, I am sure the dealer did a touch up job atleast before selling it. But I could be wrong,

It was a parsi owner and we all know how they keep their cars.

adder' timestamp='1331280682' post='1716375 said:
Congrats
<

What happened to the gypsy.

Its about 25 years old now thats all.....

vercetti' timestamp='1331282249' post='1716387 said:
congrats....looks new and a great deal.

I want one!!!

Thanks a lot.

Yeah I was in the same boat for a while, I could not afford 20Lacs for it,

and didn't want a loan on my neck, but I feel I got luck an found her one bored day in office.

Update:

-She is going in for a Full service

-Replacing the fog lamps with White DRL's.

-K&N Filter

-NGK Iridium iX Spark Plugs

Thanks a lot guys...

IMO...its a killer deal looking at the vehicle condition. I am also in Dilemma as need to wait for the XUV for atleast 4-5 months:(.

How much do you reckon the service will set you back by?

Thanks a lot.

Yeah I was in the same boat for a while, I could not afford 20Lacs for it,

and didn't want a loan on my neck, but I feel I got luck an found her one bored day in office.

IMO...its a killer deal looking at the vehicle condition. I am also in Dilemma as need to wait for the XUV for atleast 4-5 months:(.

How much do you reckon the service will set you back by?

2400/- allinclusive,including all liquids....don't you love Maruti for that?

My Skoda's is about 8000/-

congrats
<
looks amazing!!

Thank you.

Congrats mate, killer deal. The ride looks majestic, I have always loved SUVs, this is compact and neat.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.c...67437,80.260610

Thanks,

Yeah even I love the fact that it is compact and not a TRUCK like the fortuner or the Endy,

the other 2 vehicles which have the 4L option which I was looking for.

<
seriously
<

<

a petrol SUV? you sure are a rich guy
<

Thanks
<

Well consider that I saved 7Lacs over a Diesel SUV which I can't find for less than 14L.

Now how much Petrol can I put for the 7Lacs that I saved?

I hope you understand my calculation,

even though petrol becomes 100Rs, this car + 7000 Liters of Petrol = a Diesel SUV for about 14L.

I understand what you meant, but then current gen diesels have an addictive low end torque which no petrol can match.

I understand what you meant, but then current gen diesels have an addictive low end torque which no petrol can match.

Back