Superb & pathetic game finishes and best intro video of all times

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
Well which games do you think fall into the category of....
Best game ending
Pathetic game ending

According to me i liked the ending of Caesar 3
pathetic would be unreal tournament 2003

Return to castle wolfenstein has the best video i think.

The best intro & ending video i have ever seen is Return to Castle Wolfenstein. It was f*****g awesome.
It is one of my favourite games too

Worst ending - Lord of the rings : the third age.
THe most pathetic ending one could imagine (pathetic for ppl who have read the books)

Best Intro Video = Warhammer 40000: Dawn Of War, its awesome and sets teh pace going :)

ending video = mafia, max payne
cant comment on the ut2k3, ut2k4 part as I have only seen the intro vids of both, I never bothered to play the single player ladders in both those games :D

Has some1 seen the videos of Metal Gear Solid: Snake eater for PS2? The best cut-scenes that I've ever seen in a game. The ending of the game is particularly brilliant !

Pathetic endings for me are ones that stop abruptly.......just like that. Like, Hellfire here said about MOHAA. I was so annoyed with the ending........thats what u get in return for fighting so much.......just a lame "THE END" :[

My vote goes for MAFIA too... One of the best i have played so far... The game rocked... Cant forget the intro movie... Also Original Half Life intro was excellent...

Prince of persia sands of time had a nice ending and so did warrior within really loved the nice twist in the end ;)
the original metar gear solid for ps1 had an awesome ending both of em really dramatic and cinematic.....
hl2 had a very weird and incmplete ending but still loved it..

Back