OC & Modding Super Silent Fans in India?

OP if you are that hell bent on silence then you have to look into 120/140 mm fan size range. Even consider upgrading your HTPC chassis to something that can hold multiple 120/140m fans. Getting silent 80mm fans can be really hard as small fans tend to be louder and move less air. Bigger fans are overall silent and move a lot more air.

and buy few Artic 120 mms.

i

also if you have the budget checkout fractal 804 its designed for silence in mind with sound dampening padding on all intakes but also allows airflow. primeabgb has some stock.

As mentioned, Budget is not an issue. I have a custom cabinet though with sound reduction etc. already catered to. The only noisy components left are the Fans. Anyways, I have contacted a Sunon dealer and plan to get couple of their Super Silence units imported via Fedex.

As mentioned, Budget is not an issue. I have a custom cabinet though with sound reduction etc. already catered to. The only noisy components left are the Fans. Anyways, I have contacted a Sunon dealer and plan to get couple of their Super Silence units imported via Fedex.
oh great then. also can you dm where did you get a custom cabinet ? i am planning a matx build.something the size of the now disconitnued air 240

oh great then. also can you dm where did you get a custom cabinet ? i am planning a matx build.something the size of the now disconitnued air 240
Sister is an architect. Her team of workers was idle in the pandemic. Once they were out of quarantine, they had lean time and did some odd bits of work for me.

nice, so the case is metal or wood or cement :p ?

That calls for pics of the case.

Wood, metal, gypsum sheets. Its an invisible case, no one knows whats inside because it looks like just the wall (painted as well). The fans are to help move air though the sections created (6 discrete sections, and yes, different systems in each is the plan). Noise is the bane of the setup right now, because you can hear the fans move the air and sense there is something. Thus the very low dB requirement at high enough CFM.

Back