Sun Voucher. Urgent help needed!

I have a sun voucher and the Exp date on it is mentioned as 04/03/2009
I am confused as to whether it is March 04 2009 or April 03 2009:S

Don't blame me that I am searching for parachute after jumping from the plane :bleh:

Any help is appreciated. :)

@Pathik Thanks for the response
I have given a call to prometric centre and they have confirmed that it is in MM-DD-YYYY format.
I have also sent a mail to Sun support centre at Edu_Enquiry_IN@sun.com and they have sent the following

Sun vouchers are always in the format of mm/dd/yy. Accordingly the expiry date is April 03 2009, if the date mentioned by you is correct.

So I will write the exam next week or so...:hap2:

Hey Mathew, me too gotta give this exam, mine validity is till August, just lemme know when u've given it as to how it was? U prepared through which book or dump? :cool2:

LOL I dint mention which exam I am going to take :eek:hyeah:

I am writing the SCSA paper... I am going through the official book(pdf) and some dumps available from the net....

I will surely update the details here after I have done it....:hap2:

Ryunosuke said:
Hey Mathew, me too gotta give this exam, mine validity is till August, just lemme know when u've given it as to how it was? U prepared through which book or dump? :cool2:

I have written the SCSA part I exam today. It's all easy. All you have to do is to go through the free book available from SUN, then do some dumps available from the net and you are good to go..

I got a score of 93%

If anyone needs any help, don't feel shy to ask me. :cool2:

Hi,

I am planning to take SCJP. This would be my first Sun test. Is there any prerequisite for this test. Where can i get the course material and the mock test papers.

Thanks,
Mayank

Hi,
I have also bought a sun voucher today. valid till nov 18th. Congratulations for ur score.. kindly help me with study materials and dumps to appear for the exam. i bought only one voucher, is it ok if i give SCSA part I without part II? Please send a mail to lilchakki@gmail.com with details for preparation. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I took only the SCSA - 1. But you wont get the certification from SUN till you have done SCSA - 2

Just look in web and torrents for help.. If you are not able to find any, let me know and I will send you:)

lilchakki said:
Hi,

I have also bought a sun voucher today. valid till nov 18th. Congratulations for ur score.. kindly help me with study materials and dumps to appear for the exam. i bought only one voucher, is it ok if i give SCSA part I without part II? Please send a mail to lilchakki@gmail.com with details for preparation. Thanks in advance.

Ryunosuke said:
Date on my voucher is 07/08/2009, so how much time does that means? Reply Quick!

Sorry for the great delay.. but better late than never!!

it is in MM-DD-YYYY format. So for you, 07/08/2009, will be July 8 , 2009.

Please contact Sun support center at Edu_Enquiry_IN@sun.com and they will help you confirm.

Back