Sulekha.com killer deals !!

I ordered two galaxy note and received them yesterday there were no flip cover with them. Any one here with the same thing?

Already contacted them about this and they told it will be shipped by monday.

I ordered two galaxy note and received them yesterday there were no flip cover with them. Any one here with the same thing?

Already contacted them about this and they told it will be shipped by monday.

At what price ?

Out of my two phones, i got 1 bill only(not saying challan).

I have been contacting sulekha for last 2 months for the bill, but they are delaying.

Even i hav escalated issue several times, long chain mail, call to CC providing them IMEI no. but still no result.

I end up with only their words "next week u will get ur bill as they need to contact indiaplaza for bill"

BTW I never get any problem & i can use 2nd phone's bill(I think so)

i don't think so you can use the 2nd phone bill, btw did you recieve your bill till now?

i have not got it till now
<

is this website reliable?

yes absolutely its reliable. I have ordered two Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 from them, received both in just 4 working days.

Got their bills in a month later after calls/mails.

i've still not got the bill

You need to call them for this, also mailing them will be other option.

They shipped my bill after a month, try li'l hard, write mails to [font=arial, sans-serif]Manish Kumar Jha <[/font]ManishKumarJ@sulekha.net[font=arial, sans-serif]>, [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Sapna Singh N <[/font]SapnaSinghN@sulekha.net[font=arial, sans-serif]>, [/font]Offers@sulekha.net

yes absolutely its reliable. I have ordered two Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 from them, received both in just 4 working days.

Got their bills in a month later after calls/mails.

You need to call them for this, also mailing them will be other option.

They shipped my bill after a month, try li'l hard, write mails to [font=arial, sans-serif]Manish Kumar Jha <[/font]ManishKumarJ@sulekha.net[font=arial, sans-serif]>, [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Sapna Singh N <[/font]SapnaSinghN@sulekha.net[font=arial, sans-serif]>, [/font]Offers@sulekha.net

I don't understand how you can call it reliable if they are not sending a bill along with Phone. Its almost a grey sale and you can't claim a warranty. Although you have received it after follow-up, but why the hell you require to do a follow-up when you should have received along with the product at first place.

In my opinion they are tricksters, they dont have products, they just pass on your order to 3rd party and earn commission in between.

Better to go for Flipkart, LB, BTP

I don't understand how you can call it reliable if they are not sending a bill along with Phone. Its almost a grey sale and you can't claim a warranty. Although you have received it after follow-up, but why the hell you require to do a follow-up when you should have received along with the product at first place. In my opinion they are tricksters, they dont have products, they just pass on your order to 3rd party and earn commission in between. Better to go for Flipkart, LB, BTP

I got two bills, but they have same IMEI no.

So for the 2nd phone i have to contact them for the bill, stating its IMEI no., make, model etc.

And for reliability, both phones never gave any problem so why to create a fuss about BILL.

I got two bills, but they have same IMEI no.

So for the 2nd phone i have to contact them for the bill, stating its IMEI no., make, model etc.

And for reliability, both phones never gave any problem so why to create a fuss about BILL.

If you don't require bill then why you have purchased from them? You could have got much cheaper from ebay.

I will not understand the importance of bill until one fine day you face problem (although I don't wish you face it) then you start running for so called BILL.

If you don't require bill then why you have purchased from them? You could have got much cheaper from ebay. I will not understand the importance of bill until one fine day you face problem (although I don't wish you face it) then you start running for so called BILL.

I would hav bought it from ebay but i want a brand new phone.

& If I face any problem(which u don't wish) then i would buy a new one, will not run service center to replace/repair my phone.

Primary things is your stuff, then comes this bill & accessories. We all are very much obsessed with word WARRANTY and always try to make full use of it.

i got the bill but with the wrong imei number, WTF!

now the whole process of emailing/calling starts again!
<

@haris5sani

sigh, you don't seem to understand the importance of the bill ...
<

Back