Sulekha.com killer deals !!

how does the cashback get applied ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

it doesnt allow to process any order , doesnt accept address pin codes, inspite of having it it says enter pin code, arghhhhhh

Cashback is applied when you proceed for Order confirmation i.e. before paying. So you pay Total amount - cashback.

I was keen on the Note deal too but this is not the cheapest. Best was 28.4k. Waiting for that, maybe Christmas brings in some such deal.

Sulekha is trustworthy. I received my galaxy s2 within 5 days. just that their customer care ppl have no clue abt d order status. so dont panic abt what they say.

ssk the gr8 said:
It's a good offer, but is sulekha trustworthy? i've never bought from it... will i get the proper bill + proper warranty etc.?will i get good stuff? how come it's so cheap?
i know i'm being very sceptical :(

Guys, if i want to buy a phone worth 16K (or around) from sulekha, then how much instant cash back (discount??) will i get ??

Some sort of calculation ?

Also i don't want cash back in form of sulekha money or anything, want real discount.

They give out real discount in the name of cashback. So the total amount u pay is after reducing the cashback amount mentioned:)

raksrules said:
Guys, if i want to buy a phone worth 16K (or around) from sulekha, then how much instant cash back (discount??) will i get ??

Some sort of calculation ?

Also i don't want cash back in form of sulekha money or anything, want real discount.

Back