Suggestions for Mobile phone in a Budget of 10k

S@ndeep

Disciple
Hello...

As the title says, I am looking for a decent mobile phone in a budget of 10k. I have searched and I have narrowed down my search to Samsung S5230 - Full phone specifications.

I am getting the non-3G version in around 9800 Bucks. The phone is loaded with features which I need.

Is there any better phone in the price range? Sadly, I am stuck with the price range strictly, cant go above that. :p

Thanks in advance,
Sandeep.

No, cant sacrifice on cam, lol. :p

Reason is, I have bought Canon S3 IS, like a year back. Gives decent results, but lil too bulky to carry at all places. With a 3 MP cam phone, my that problem wud be resolved. :)

S@ndeep said:
No, cant sacrifice on cam, lol. :p

Reason is, I have bought Canon S3 IS, like a year back. Gives decent results, but lil too bulky to carry at all places. With a 3 MP cam phone, my that problem wud be resolved. :)

If you want a good camera then why not the Sony Ericsson K790i.
It is arguably the best 3MP camera phone. You will get a Xenon flash as a bonus too.

Also try searching for the SE K810i. I dont know if it is under 10k or not.

Sandeep, if you're cool with buying from eBay, then you can get the Samsung S5230 for around 9500/- (even 9000/- if you apply the 10% max 500 coupon) as it features in their deal of the week. Also, they're giving a Jabra BT headset free. At that price point and the bundled gift, I believe its a nice deal!

Another model to look at with similar features would be LG Cookie!

Cheers!

Back