Suggestion - N73

Hi guys

I am planning to sell my Nokia 3250 and buy N73 ME. I am a little confused whether I should go with it or not. I have been thinking about buying N73 ME for some time now and one person has told that he would give 8k for my 3250 which is 1yr and 1 month old now. So I expect to buy N73 for an extra 10k.

Is it a wise move to sell my current 3250 and buy N73 ME? Any suggestions on this would be really helpful!

no, IMO it aint worth the upgrade... i would rather say that you get a SE P990i, cos its a fantastic deal, specially in the grey it is for 14k. absolutely unbeatable at its price :)

Hotstuff said:
no, IMO it aint worth the upgrade... i would rather say that you get a SE P990i, cos its a fantastic deal, specially in the grey it is for 14k. absolutely unbeatable at its price :)

how can u say its not worth upgrade to n73?
N73 HAS
better screen(QVGA)
bigger screen
3.2mp CZ camera with autofocus
CIF vid. rec
S603rd edition
faster than 3250

Well , N73 ME is definitely a good upgrade from the 3250 (which is think for some reason lags a lot :( ) .. But if camera is not ur primary concern , then u should really check out the 5700 :cool2: !!

Hi guys

Thanks for all the suggestions.

@deathvirus_me: camera is one of the main reasons for going for the mobile although i have powershot A620 with me. Cant carry it everywhere.

if its the good cam u are looking for then its definitely worth an upgrade from the 3250 to n73me...anyways, u'll not go wrong with it..its a very good upgrade indeed..:eek:hyeah:

i meant it aint spending 10k more, just for a not so big upgrade...thats it...

but yeah n73 is a very good phone indeed.... though i would rather go for the O2 atom w/o bill at 20k (personal choice)

junk_qwe said:
Hi guys

Thanks for all the suggestions.

@deathvirus_me: camera is one of the main reasons for going for the mobile although i have powershot A620 with me. Cant carry it everywhere.

:hap2: Then its the N73 mate .. even the non ME will do (coz. u can always flash it :p) ..

junk_qwe said:
Hi guys

I am planning to sell my Nokia 3250 and buy N73 ME. I am a little confused whether I should go with it or not. I have been thinking about buying N73 ME for some time now and one person has told that he would give 8k for my 3250 which is 1yr and 1 month old now. So I expect to buy N73 for an extra 10k.

Is it a wise move to sell my current 3250 and buy N73 ME? Any suggestions on this would be really helpful!

A good screen, good music playback, a 2GB card bundled and a competent camera. The N73ME also has a big plus in a huge battery. You have made a good choice!

IMO a good deal, minus is the keypad's small, and the joystick's top becomes loose, something like on the K750i, keep it in mind and use it carefully!!

If for music I'd also recommend the AD46 (not sure if this is the number but its nokia's original POP to 3.5mm converter kit), and an ep630 :)

Thanks guys

I have ep630 with me and N73 ME with ep630 rocks!! It does not make me go and get my ipod video for listening to music. I am highly impressed with the camera with whatever pics I have taken. Really I think its been a great upgrade from 3250 (worth the money spend).

Stick said:
Check at Market section one guy offer N73, it may help you to bring cost down and save some bucks.

WTH is going on here, amnesia :p ??? Read the complete post dude...he's already bought the damn phone...:rofl:

looks like you're back to doing what you do best - post crap err sorry crap posts :p

ok guys totaly off topic...

but wanted to know.. my n73me fell off my pocket today :( :( and ive noticed a small crack on the screen.. it only shows up when the screens black.. still hvent removed the screen protection...

wanted to knw if my warranty covers this?? i mean can they replace the screen or something???

Back