Suggestion and help both need of my laptop.

first the help part:

My machine :laptop HP 1.5 Core 2 duo ,2 gb ram,240 gb hard disk ,64mb dedicated graphic card.8400 Gs.

My machine is very moody i must say.it get restart 3 times in day itself.dont kn ow why.

Second help:whenever i play game Dota : it gets stuck in multiplayer when i am playing in offline mode.
So everyone please give me suggestion to improve this.

i have already reinstalled my machine by HP service center but problem still pursue.

i have also noticed that my machine (loading system)vista takes more loading time..

So please everyone give there suggestion..

Now i wanted to know which malware and antivirus should i use to protect my PC.

thanks

anshul_coolguy said:
first the help part:

My machine :laptop HP 1.5 Core 2 duo ,2 gb ram,240 gb hard disk ,64mb dedicated graphic card.8400 Gs.

My machine is very moody i must say.it get restart 3 times in day itself.dont kn ow why.

Second help:whenever i play game Dota : it gets stuck in multiplayer when i am playing in offline mode.
So everyone please give me suggestion to improve this.

i have already reinstalled my machine by HP service center but problem still pursue.

i have also noticed that my machine (loading system)vista takes more loading time..

So please everyone give there suggestion..

Now i wanted to know which malware and antivirus should i use to protect my PC.

thanks

oh! welcome to the restart world! , i mean , issues as such are preety picky and need a lot of patience and lots of troubleshooting.....

1st of for u , lets begin with basics......

1) run memtest.
2) run coretemp and track temps on your cpu when gaming.
3) check temps on ur gpu via the nvidia tool.
4) run full test with hdtune

do the 1st step for sure....memtest would detect any issues with the RAM right away......

kk first of all thanks to all for help

For hanzy i tested Memtest and it was fine.

so i will proceed with furhtere

and yeah i have 64mb of 8400gs...in build dedicated graphic card..model number of hp dx2600tx i guess

now i am in serious trouble.

my laptop is harddisk temp is 68 without playing games

so it will be more when i play games.

So can anyone tel me which cooler to used to cool it down..and what will be it cost.and i guess that will solve my dota problem also

Back